Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Hope we get more posting today. More than "See I'm posting!" posts, anyway.

I'm headed out to the airport in a few, but really thinking 11sanchez11 is trying to play cute and oust one of his guys, knowing nobody will really believe him.

I say MM07 now, 11sanchez11 tomorrow.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Problem with clevermelvin is that he wasn't. Well, one of the problems ...

There are enough problems with that boy to create a subforum on...

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

It's almost like you've already got a list of people you want dead...

Yup. Calling a shot, based on a poor peacocking attempt by 11s11.

If someone can honestly point to something scummy I did then I'd understand the votes on me but I really don't see why ET would vote for me right now outside of him leading the vote. His theory on Sanchez doesn't make sense. I didn't like how Danger called a train on me with one vote either. Not much is making sense. 

We need a top 3 list from everyone. Start narrowing things down. Gives information for future days. 

1. ET - if he thought Sanchez was mafia then he would vote for him. Instead he is trying to get me lynched which makes no sense. When I come up civ he can just say well I was on a goose chase because of Sanchez. Maybe Sanchez really is mafia then proceed to try to get Sanchez lynched and continue down the rabbit hole. 

2. Husker - posts enough to make it seem like he is participating but hasn't really scum hunted. Plus I still have a feeling about him. 

3. Dome patrol - cared more about avatars than mafia hunting. Either lazy town or mafia trying to play dumb. 

37 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Also there was only one hit last night? The serial killer has a hit. Look to the replacements as someone who may have taken over that role. 

This occurred to me as well. HH was replaced by Touch, but HH's few posts in thread before that felt like posting to have posted. Visibility posting.

Archived