The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Yup

You're right, most QB's that have been meh in college but rose in the pre-draft process because of workouts like Daniel Jones, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Paxton Lynch, Jake Locker have been elite NFL players.

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

FWIW.... Dave has been on Richardson since Sept. It should be no surprise at this point. 

Ziegler has been apart of the front offices that:

Traded Jay Cutler to replace him with Kyle Orton

Drafted Tim Tebow in the 1st

Let Brady walk to replace him with Cam Newton

Drafted Mac Jones

Extended Derek Carr

Signed Jimmy G

Just now, NYRaider said:

Who is Dave Ziegler ? For the blind, He is the vision. For the hungry, He is the chef. For the thirsty, He is the water. If Ziegler thinks, BP agree. If Ziegler speaks, BP's listening. If Ziegler has one fan, it is @big_palooka. If Ziegler has no fans, BP don’t exist

Or BP is just a little more patient than you....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This is so dumb..... 

Zach Wilson's is an undersized prospect one. And his biggest problem is, he's an entitled rich kid who doesn't get it or think he has to work at it. 

Richardson has an elite QB build and skill set. He's a humble kid who's worked for everything he's got and wants to be the best. 

Grow up.

Honestly as one of AR’s bigger critics I absolutely agree. He is a significantly better prospect in my eyes than Wilson ever was. I hated Wilson as a prospect and was floored that the draft hype brought him so far up the first round. I can understand gambling on Richardson even if I wouldn’t be a fan of it, but Wilson was one that always blew my mind. 

Edited by FloydFan
  • Like 1

Just now, FloydFan said:

Honestly as one of AR’s other critics I absolutely agree. He is a significantly better prospect in my eyes than Wilson ever was. I hated Wilson as a prospect and was floored that the draft hype brought him so far up the first round. I can understand gambling on Richardson even if I wouldn’t be a fan of it, but Wilson was one that always blew my mind. 

Wilson was selected ahead of Lance, Fields, and Mac. Revisionist history.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'll give a vote of confidence to someone that shows they deserve it. 

That's fine with me, If you are Not confident with DZ.

What I don't understand is, all the sarcasm and saltiness, regarding guys that want to believe that things getting better, somehow.

At the End If the current regime fails, we all will be upset that we're still in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 2

Just now, Styrian Raider said:

That's fine with me, If you are Not confident with DZ.

What I don't understand is, all the sarcasm and saltiness, regarding guys that want to believe that things getting better, somehow.

At the End If the current regime fails, we all will be upset that we're still in the middle of nowhere.

bdoHAiD_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f