Drew Brees is out as analyst for NBC

thrILL!

17 minutes ago, SHONUFF said:

What do saints fans say to rumors of his return to playing? I'd  imagine the saints still own rights to his contract. 

For any team not named the Saints, sure. Welcome back to football Drew. He was done 2 years before he retired. One could argue the Saints could of won a Super Bowl with one of those loaded rosters if not for his noodle arm holding them back. 

54 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

For any team not named the Saints, sure. Welcome back to football Drew. He was done 2 years before he retired. One could argue the Saints could of won a Super Bowl with one of those loaded rosters if not for his noodle arm holding them back. 

I’d love for Brees to come back…..

as the Panthers QB. Our defense would absolutely end him.

2 hours ago, SHONUFF said:

What do saints fans say to rumors of his return to playing? I'd  imagine the saints still own rights to his contract. 

Quite annoyed honestly. 

Will always defend Drew from a football standpoint but he is becoming Brett Favre to me. Someone desperate to hang on for whats lets he ruins teams in the process.

It would be a very ahole move for him to come back and expect it to be in NO after everyone has moved on.

If he wants to play anywhere else. Have at it.

But the Saints needed him last year and he could have been the thing to take them into the post season. He turned it down and i get that. But to come back when things look better while alienating Winston he deserves his shot is Bull.

Jameis is making 14 million and Dalton 10. Unless he wants to play for the vet minimum and be there for more moral support ok