• Mavs in 5
    • Mavs in 6
    • Mavs in 7
    • GSW in 4
    • GSW in 5
    • GSW in 6
    • GSW in 7

19 minutes ago, BakeSpeaks said:

If you watched the series you saw how many times 2-3 blitzed steph and steph got Looney an easy dunk, or they swung it around to an open Klay.

One day in the distant future they will completely change the way assists and counted. When this happens someone will go back and discover Curry is the NBA all time career assists leader. 

22 minutes ago, BakeSpeaks said:

If you watched the series you saw how many times 2-3 blitzed steph and steph got Looney an easy dunk, or they swung it around to an open Klay.

I watched every Warriors game this season, including this series. Looney consistently got offensive rebounds, was finishing 1 on 1 near the basket, and guarded Luka, Brunson, and Dinwiddie effectively in iso situations. Anyone know opponent's FG % this series when guarded by Looney?

Obviously Steph is the greatest shooter ever and has a huge gravitational pull on the court. Any casual fan knows that at this point. I'm a huge Warriors fan that's watched most of their games played since 2000. I'm just saying Looney should get more credit. 

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

He had over 12 rebounds one time the series lol.

12 or more rebounds in 3 out of 5 games, guarded positions 1 through 5 on switches which is incredible for someone with his stature coming off multiple injuries. I just want to see Looney get more love man that's all.

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, it's a RIDICULOUS argument to have to be honest. Folks need to stop underrating Steph's impact. Sure Looney played very well, but he was not nearly as impactful or as good as Steph. 

Draymond scored 10+ in four of the five games vs the Mavericks and will need to do the same against the Celtics or the Heat. The Celtics in particular will put him in situations where they force him to look at the rim.

Not looking forward to Poole defending those Boston guards but he's going to have to at least give some effort on that side of the ball if he is going to get playing time...And he will certainly be needed to score against that stingy defense. 

I feel you. I can't tell you how many times some of my friend's give me a hard time about Curry not getting a finals MVP yet when I talk about him. Well, at least now I can see he does have a finals MVP (WCF) lol.

5 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

I watched every Warriors game this season, including this series. Looney consistently got offensive rebounds, was finishing 1 on 1 near the basket, and guarded Luka, Brunson, and Dinwiddie effectively in iso situations. Anyone know opponent's FG % this series when guarded by Looney?

Obviously Steph is the greatest shooter ever and has a huge gravitational pull on the court. Any casual fan knows that at this point. I'm a huge Warriors fan that's watched most of their games played since 2000. I'm just saying Looney should get more credit. 

12 or more rebounds in 3 out of 5 games, guarded positions 1 through 5 on switches which is incredible for someone with his stature coming off multiple injuries. I just want to see Looney get more love man that's all.

He was phenomenal and deserves runner up for that award. I was just saying he only got nearly 20 once.

On 5/27/2022 at 9:47 AM, RaisinBran said:

The difference between Looney getting more credit, and Looney deserving the WCF MVP is MAAAAAAAASSSSSSIIIIVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.