• Mavs in 5
    • Mavs in 6
    • Mavs in 7
    • GSW in 4
    • GSW in 5
    • GSW in 6
    • GSW in 7

4 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

It definitely is but they can’t just be happy with that. They need major changes.

Its by far the worst center rotation in the league, that needs a MAJOR upgrade.

You can’t have Brunson as your #2. He gets bottled up in big games too easily.

Luka carrying this team to the WCF was damn near god tier, you guys could use some upgrades this offseason though. 

4 hours ago, Dub_City30 said:

If only Wiseman pans out its another potential multiple rings for the Warriors

The Warriors have just put on a master class in terms of roster building. Interested to see what Wiseman can do, I absolutely love Poole and Kuminga though.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Unless I’m mistaken, Dubs didn’t play any zone yesterday. Think part of that was because of Kidd’s comments?

They played some zone briefly when the Mavs went on that run towards the end of the 3rd quarter. 

Mavs should shoot for M.Turner in a trade. Center who can rim protect and also space the floor. If not I would go cheap for a guy like McGee who can just be the rim protector and rebound monster. Then try to get out of the Bertans contract with a trade 

31 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Mavs should shoot for M.Turner in a trade. Center who can rim protect and also space the floor. If not I would go cheap for a guy like McGee who can just be the rim protector and rebound monster. Then try to get out of the Bertans contract with a trade 

If the Mavs could get Turner by moving on from Bertans or THJ and filler somehow that would be a miracle.

Am I the only one that feels like Looney had a very good argument to get WCF MVP? I love Steph, but Looney had nearly 20 rebounds every game and averaging a double double this series? 7 offensive rebounds pretty much consistently each game. He is a huge reason we won by giving our great shooters multiple chances, and playing great defense on everyone throughout this series.

5 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

Am I the only one that feels like Looney had a very good argument to get WCF MVP? I love Steph, but Looney had nearly 20 rebounds every game and averaging a double double this series? 7 offensive rebounds pretty much consistently each game. He is a huge reason we won by giving our great shooters multiple chances, and playing great defense on everyone throughout this series.

He had over 12 rebounds one time the series lol.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

No, it's a RIDICULOUS argument to have to be honest. Folks need to stop underrating Steph's impact. Sure Looney played very well, but he was not nearly as impactful or as good as Steph. 

Draymond scored 10+ in four of the five games vs the Mavericks and will need to do the same against the Celtics or the Heat. The Celtics in particular will put him in situations where they force him to look at the rim.

Not looking forward to Poole defending those Boston guards but he's going to have to at least give some effort on that side of the ball if he is going to get playing time...And he will certainly be needed to score against that stingy defense. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I would actually keep THJ. I like that fit with Luka. There moves to be made for the Mavs but they cannot keep Brunson. 

I like THJ too but Brunson and Dinwiddie make him expendable. One of them has to go.

56 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

If you watched the series you saw how many times 2-3 blitzed steph and steph got Looney an easy dunk, or they swung it around to an open Klay.