Prediction Alert: 🚨 Carson Wentz will break Peyton Manning's 5,477 Passing Yards in a season record in 2022.

aceinthehouse

9 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Ace is truly a national treasure.

I know that he has some pretty outlandish predictions, but I think every forum needs an Ace. He is the ultimate hype man. I am grateful that even when the majority of us look through pessimistic glasses, Ace is there year in and year out touting why this is going to be the year our suffering ends.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I know that he has some pretty outlandish predictions, but I think every forum needs an Ace. He is the ultimate hype man. I am grateful that even when the majority of us look through pessimistic glasses, Ace is there year in and year out touting why this is going to be the year our suffering ends.

Compare and contrast him with say Vans.

Ace never antagonizes anyone or anything like that; he's just a guy who loves his Redskins and stays positive regardless.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Having him ranked below Daniel Jones, Tua, Mariota, Goff, etc?

These media personalities are all on crack.

I actually agree here. Only Tua, Mariota, and Goff deserve to be above him.

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Prediction: Jags hold him to 177 yards in week 1.

Prediction: Howell starts at some point this season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

I hope you're right. I have Scary Terry in Fantasy this year!!!

10 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Literally came back in this thread to comment the same thing. I've had McLaurin 3 out of 4 years in fantasy and I hope Wentz balls out.

Third! Come on, Terry!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I buy this 100%. I thought he was QB1 in this draft.

I didn’t like him as a prospect, but the Commanders aren’t gonna be competitive and Wentz is washed, so they’ll put him out there eventually just to see.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I didn't get the hate Howell got. Yeah, his offense was gimmicky, but he still threw the ball well, even last year without much around him.

People were too harsh on him because North Carolina's offense wasn't what it was without Michael Carter and Javonte Williams.

Ok, pretty much any college team (save for the 00 Hurricanes) can't really lose two high end RBs and expect to be the same.

• Like 1