2022 Around league

dll2000

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

How true all these CoD memes about Kyler is irrelevant, they will always be funny to me, because there is atleast some truth in them.

Its unfortunate for the fans that the team folded (its also their fault) but the Game Film clause was necessary, and they are going to regret that contract.

They are hilarious.

But coach and GM were married to Murray.  They couldn't go to owner and admit failure again after Rosen.  They would all just have to resign.   Murray took advantage.  I don't blame him.

If you have to put a film study clause in a QB contract that is a ginormous red flag that ain't your guy.   It was doubly stupid because contracts get filed and leaked.   Embarrassed him AND them.   Hence the memes.  

If I am owner I am bouncing everyone as soon as I hear about that clause and trading Murray for whatever.  Let my new coach/GM pick their QB.  

You don't get 3 tries at top 10 first round draft picks at QB.

21 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Nagy was still here and fans boo'd his ***. Just because he's the coach still doesn't mean they need to take his side

Nagy didn't get the Bears to back to back Super Bowls either.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Pete is still there.  

Also this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Nagy didn't get the Bears to back to back Super Bowls either.

Also this.

That was almost a decade ago. No one was unhappy here when Lovie got fired despite averaging 9 wins/year and winning the conference once. It's just surprising that the overwhelming response was booing when it was Carroll who tried to trade him at least once.

17 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

That was almost a decade ago. No one was unhappy here when Lovie got fired despite averaging 9 wins/year and winning the conference once. It's just surprising that the overwhelming response was booing when it was Carroll who tried to trade him at least once.

People are lemmings. And they were basically told to boo him by the Seahawks staff. 

16 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Anyone else thinking Flus might have been the secret sauce in Indy? They look terrible right now.

Coaching can't be overlooked. Prep time, adjustments, hustle, etc. Players are the horsepower but the coaches focus that horsepower in one direction.

• Like 1