2022 Around league

dll2000

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Where is this route in our offence...so easy and yet we just aren't including slants in this offence...some of it will be down to Pringle not being healthy and in the line-up but we need someone who can do this type of thing.

Watch Lazar's feet. There's no wasted movement. He starts with his plant foot to the left like he's going inside and then uses his right foot like he's moving outside to get the DB off balance and open his hips. From there he's dead to rights. So easy yet so effective.

31 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Watch Lazar's feet. There's no wasted movement. He starts with his plant foot to the left like he's going inside and then uses his right foot like he's moving outside to get the DB off balance and open his hips. From there he's dead to rights. So easy yet so effective.

Lazard is a free agent next offseason. Maybe he'll be our prize WR signing ? 😅

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Watching T-Law taking the step that Fields was supposed to and Rodgers making a 4th round rookie look like a stud is depressing.

T-Law certainly playing well. Good for him.

How much do you think that has to do with Doug Pederson because I recall saying I would have liked Bears to take a long look at him for HC this past offseason but that didn't get met with rave opinions from fellow posters on here 🤷

Just now, topwop1 said:

How much do you think that has to do with Doug Pederson because I recall saying I would have liked Bears to take a long look at him for HC this past offseason but that didn't get met with rave opinions from fellow posters on here 🤷

And I was probably one of them. His play calling was suspect to say the least in Philly and after Nagy I wanted nothing more to do with another Andy Reid disciple.

Balke has done a solid job putting pieces around Law for him to succeed.

12 hours ago, topwop1 said:

On the opposite end of this spectrum, who thought that the Raiders would be winless at this point? If they lose next week to the Broncos they go into the KC game 0-4. If they start off 0-5 are they calling for JM's head, especially after the investment in talent that they made this offseason?

47 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

On the opposite end of this spectrum, who thought that the Raiders would be winless at this point? If they lose next week to the Broncos they go into the KC game 0-4. If they start off 0-5 are they calling for JM's head, especially after the investment in talent that they made this offseason?

Their defense is pretty atrocious still. McDaniels is 5-20 in his last 25 games, if I read that stat correctly