2022 Around league

dll2000

Very interesting times for the Jets with Elijah Moore looking unhappy with his role & targets…would love us to throw out a 4th and see if they would be willing to take it…he was one of my favourite prospects in that draft and would give Fields someone in the slot who can be a real playmaker.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:
This is an insane trade to make for an injury prone RB with a big contact.

If they get to a Superbowl the GM will be brilliant.  If not I see an open position by the bay  in the off season

Edited by Bfan

4 hours ago, Bfan said:

If they get to a Superbowl the GM will be brilliant.  If not I see an open position by the bay  in the off season

I think the problem is everyone knows it’s not Lynch calling that shot…not sure they move on from Kyle…even if they do get to the SB this year long term they will stagnate badly with moves like this.

I wonder if Brandon Aiyuk could be available from the 49ers...entering the last year of his deal next year...they have a ton of guys getting paid already at the skill positions and they have very little draft capital so could look to recoup some...double he would ever be a true #1 but no doubt he is the explosive kind of weapon we need.

Denver really have messed up with that Russell Wilson contract...now potentially looking to trade Bradley Chubb and Jerry Jeudy since they will be out of contract fairly soon and won't be able to afford to recontract them...I would be all over Jeudy for the right price.