2022 Around league

dll2000

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Rams influence.  

That isn’t going so well for them this year 😂

No doubt the window in the NFL to be a true Super Bowl team is so small you have to be aggressive and this season with so few teams in the NFC looking any good at all I can get the logic of making a big move but very few teams who have next to no draft class for a couple of years continue to develop and grow and with how bad Lance looked before he got hurt next year could be a long one for them…especially if McCaffey gets hurt again.

The chaos at the QB spot in Indy is going to lead to some serious fall out which could be great for us when it comes to FA...

Yannick Ngakoue had 10 sacks & 23 QB hits in Flus defence last year.

Bobby Okereke developed from a mid-round pick to a solid starting MLB under Flus and would bring the size/length & athletic upside we will target this offseason.

Tyquan Lewis is a solid depth guy who plays both inside and out on the DL for Indy.

Even on offence & teams they have low risk high reward guys like Parris Campbell & E.J Speed who could have roles here.

42 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

4th & a 5th for Quinn now? haha

I would also look towards philly. they have the 2nd most cap space in the league, have super bowl aspirations, and having an edge like quinn added to a dline with cox, hargraves, graham, and sweat would only help in the playoffs against the top QBs. they had to have seen what a dline like buffalo's did against mahomes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

I would also look towards philly. they have the 2nd most cap space in the league, have super bowl aspirations, and having an edge like quinn added to a dline with cox, hargraves, graham, and sweat would only help in the playoffs against the top QBs. they had to have seen what a dline like buffalo's did against mahomes. 

Only issue I see with that is we still have to play Philly this season and I doubt Bears would want to trade him to a team where he would face us..if they even want to trade him at all that is 

Edited by topwop1

15 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Only issue I see with that is we still have to play Philly this season and I doubt Bears would want to trade him to a team where he would face us..if they even want to trade him at all that is 

if that get's you the best deal, that should absolutely be no reason to not trade him to philly.

"KC offered a 4th and philly offered a 2nd, but we play philly once this year, so we'll send him to KC"*

*trade offers purely hypothetical to make a point

On 10/25/2022 at 1:25 AM, Sugashane said:

He is a bully, and I love it.

That's what I am saying.  Things that may have knocked this guy down in draft may be useful qualities for a football player.

**** Butkus and Lawrence Taylor would probably be getting same red flags were they to come out in draft today.

Some people are just a holes and that is almost never good.   But some can use that for performance.

Better if you channel it to just football.   Not everyone can do that. 

I had no talent, but I was kind of like that in high school.  I wasn't trying in injure people, but I dreamed of knocking people out of games (and sometimes did) and always hit as hard as I possibly could.

Probably a good thing God didn't give me real football talent.

1 hour ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Reports are that Kareem Hunt is available for a 4th rounder. He's a guy I'd like on the open market anyways, so that price isn't impossible to digest considering Poles has demonstrated he is comfortable with generating picks via trade downs.

why would we trade a draft pick for a RB who is a FA after this season when we have the #1 rushing offense in the league with 2 running backs currently on pace for 800+ yards each?

• Like 3