2022 Around league

dll2000

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I was for it, thinking he may have outgrown some of the stupidity from Denver. I think he’s past at least some of that (the immaturity stuff), but he looks way in over his head. More than anything, his game management is so bad. They’ve played well against some good teams under him but they don’t have any idea how to finish a game. Blowing this many multiple score leads late is crazy.

I loved the idea of McDaniels...I also agree we have seen some development in how he deals with people since his time in Denver...he has also been really bad when it comes to situational management especially when he has a lead...that said I think some of the criticism is overblown because people still want him to be the guy he was in Denver...for example anyone who thinks the situation he is in is the same as say a Hackett has clouded judgment of him...he is no where near to being that bad...I also think the fact he walked into a team that were being so hyped as one that could really do something come playoff time and it just hasn't worked out like that is another thing working against him...Flus makes a mistake and we shrug and say we will get it next year...McDaniels makes the same mistake and it is magnified ten fold...no doubt he is having a rough season but if they stick with him (fully believe they will) then I think that team improve pretty quickly next season. 

Watching the Eagles against the Giants...watching it like if this is how good Hurts can be with talent around him Fields could be a true superstar...Fields is a flat out better passer than Hurts but that Eagles team just have so much talent at the skill positions & on the OL that they cover some of Hurts issues...can't wait till next season where we see Fields with more help.