2022 Around league

dll2000

13 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Kyler Murray just went down with what seems like a non-contact knee injury...Broncos play them next week.

Wilson has a concussion just at moment he showed life.

Murray is likely ACL.  His contract was a pretty terrible decision for that franchise.  The injury just is cherry on top and unfortunate.  I would not have done it and said so at time.  But those guys coach/GM were only thinking of short term job which is understandable.  Owner should have recognized it.  

Speaking of Wilson the assumption that he and Rodgers will suck next season because they have been bad this year I think is jumping gun.  

They are good football players with a history of good play.  There is no guarantee they will not bounce back next year.  

I do think Rodgers may retire.  

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

There was a time people thought he was the best qb in that class 

Wasn't that time this year? Around January? Slowly learning the lesson that when boring reporters say you can't really evaluate a drafted player until year three they might have something. 

I think a lot of what's wrong in Colorado is on the coach. As for Rogers I hope he stays and sucks forever. 

2 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Wasn't that time this year? Around January? Slowly learning the lesson that when boring reporters say you can't really evaluate a drafted player until year three they might have something. 

I think a lot of what's wrong in Colorado is on the coach. As for Rogers I hope he stays and sucks forever. 

If fairness to Mac he lost his OC and they hired a DC to replace him and team around him isn’t great.  We see how other guys matter.  Hurts is going to win MVP this year on a loaded team. Last year they were wondering if they should draft a QB.

Mac did play best of any rookie QB last year.  There is no question.  Doesn’t mean he IS the best.  But he played the best.  

51 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Slowly learning the lesson that when boring reporters say you can't really evaluate a drafted player until year three they might have something. 

It’s me. I’m the boring reporter 

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

The Cardinals are in a bad way…if the Broncos are going to win another game this season this is the one.

Not sure Steve Kevin is going to have any impact of the on field play this week. If he has announced this now, it’s probably been like that for a bit. 

Now Kyler being out will hurt them, but it’s not like he’s been winning games this year either.

Broncos have the Rams next week too, who are also in a pretty bad way. 

16 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

The Cardinals are in a bad way…if the Broncos are going to win another game this season this is the one.

I am confident, not even joking, any regular member of this forum could run the Broncos or Cardinals better than whoever has been doing it last 4 years.