Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Not complaining about RNG at all, as I could easily be 2-4 right now, but found this crazy. Each of these plays took place in the first three drives of the game:

Q1, 13:53, 1st & 10 on the RIC 44: Russell Wilson passes the ball to the outside and completes to Michael Thomas Jr. for 13 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Richard Sherman, recovered by Michael Thomas Jr..

Q1, 9:28, 3rd & 10 on the RIC 11: Jonathan Taylor rushes to the outside and is tackled for no gain. Fumble on the play, forced by Joey Bosa, recovered by Russell Wilson.

Q1, 3:41, 1st & 10 on the PIT 42: Russell Wilson has no time due to Taylor Moton missing a block, and gets sacked by T.J. Watt for a loss of 8 yards. Fumble on the play, recovered by Russell Wilson.

Game was indoors, so not due to weather. Just a wild sequence.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Not complaining about RNG at all, as I could easily be 2-4 right now, but found this crazy. Each of these plays took place in the first three drives of the game:

Q1, 13:53, 1st & 10 on the RIC 44: Russell Wilson passes the ball to the outside and completes to Michael Thomas Jr. for 13 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Richard Sherman, recovered by Michael Thomas Jr..

Q1, 9:28, 3rd & 10 on the RIC 11: Jonathan Taylor rushes to the outside and is tackled for no gain. Fumble on the play, forced by Joey Bosa, recovered by Russell Wilson.

Q1, 3:41, 1st & 10 on the PIT 42: Russell Wilson has no time due to Taylor Moton missing a block, and gets sacked by T.J. Watt for a loss of 8 yards. Fumble on the play, recovered by Russell Wilson.

Wild. Those three fumbles in of itself are an oddity though. Russ and JT combined for just 5 fumbles all season (NFL). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Chicken Cuckoo GIF by happydog

4 hours ago, Glen said:

Fucc yo rubberband mechanic 

That's what I'm saying, had the lead going into halftime then that clock management hit and then got whiplash from the RNG trying to gift you the game.

Mahomes battled back, but no one can defeat the RNGesus.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:
Q2, 0:42, 1st & 10 on the LR 25: Patrick Mahomes throws incomplete short. Budda Baker on the coverage. 
Q2, 0:32, 2nd & 10 on the LR 25: Nick Chubb rushes up the middle for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Josh Sweat.

Q3, 15:00: Greg Zuerlein's kick to the LR endzone returned by Devin Duvernay for 60 yards. 

@TheKillerNacho Could you please confirm I don't have Mike McCarthy as Head Coach?

bruuuuutal