Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Yo yo yo 

@TheKillerNacho let’s flip back to a 4-3

DE1: Nick Bosa (SF)
DT1: Javon Hargrave (PHI) 
DT2: Poona Ford (SEA) 
DE2: Dre’Mont Jones (DEN)
OLB1: Josey Jewell (DEN)
MLB: Tremaine Edmunds (BUF)
OLB2: Travon Walker (JAX)

Please cut Mike Hilton (CIN)

Sign Xavier Rhodes (FA) to CB2

Much Love.

21 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Then 4th and 3rd and we give up a 20 yard run to Pollard. Lol.

Goodness me. That's the drive of the season so far, no question.

Possession now belongs to the Greenland Polar Bears.
Current score is Greenland Polar Bears 20, Richmond Flying Squirrels 26. 

Q4, 3:47, 1st & 10 on the GRE 1: Mac Jones checks the ball down and completes to Tony Pollard for 4 yards. Tackle made by Chris Harris Jr..
Q4, 3:27, 2nd & 6 on the GRE 5: Mac Jones throws incomplete deep. Christian Watson drops the ball. Chris Harris Jr. on the coverage. 
Q4, 3:20, 3rd & 6 on the GRE 5: Mac Jones passes the ball to the outside and completes to Diontae Johnson for 16 yards. Tackle made by Eddie Jackson.
Q4, 3:07, 1st & 10 on the GRE 21: Mac Jones throws incomplete short. Chris Harris Jr. on the coverage. 
Q4, 2:59, 2nd & 10 on the GRE 21: Mac Jones passes the ball to the outside and completes to O.J. Howard for 10 yards. Tackle made by Stephon Gilmore.
Q4, 2:46, 1st & 10 on the GRE 31: Mac Jones throws incomplete short. Stephon Gilmore on the coverage. 
Q4, 2:36, 2nd & 10 on the GRE 31: Mac Jones throws the ball deep and completes to Christian Watson for 20 yards. Tackle made by Chris Harris Jr..
Q4, 2:15, 1st & 10 on the RIC 49: Mac Jones can't find an open receiver and gets sacked by Akiem Hicks for a loss of 7 yards. 
Q4, 2:00, 2nd & 17 on the GRE 44: Mac Jones throws incomplete to the outside. Jevon Holland on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:54, 3rd & 17 on the GRE 44: Mac Jones checks the ball down and completes to Jakob Johnson for 3 yards. Tackle made by Stephon Gilmore.
Q4, 1:32, 4th & 14 on the GRE 47: Mac Jones checks the ball down and completes to O.J. Howard for 24 yards. Tackle made by Jevon Holland.
Q4, 1:18, 1st & 10 on the RIC 29: Mac Jones throws incomplete deep. Eddie Jackson on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:11, 2nd & 10 on the RIC 29: Mac Jones throws incomplete to the outside. Eddie Jackson on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:03, 3rd & 10 on the RIC 29: Mac Jones checks the ball down and completes to O.J. Howard for 7 yards. Tackle made by Chris Harris Jr..
Q4, 0:49, 4th & 3 on the RIC 22: Tony Pollard rushes up the middle for a gain of 20 yards. Tackle made by Jevon Holland.
Q4, 0:33, 1st & Goal on the RIC 2: Mac Jones passes to the back of the enzone and completes to Tony Pollard for 2 yards. Touchdown. Daniel Carlson's extra point good. 

Q4, 0:20: Daniel Carlson's kick through the back of the RIC endzone. Touchback. 

Possession now belongs to the Richmond Flying Squirrels.
Current score is Richmond Flying Squirrels 26, Greenland Polar Bears 27. 

Q4, 0:17, 1st & 10 on the RIC 25: Russell Wilson passes to the middle of the field and completes to Chris Carson for 28 yards. Tackle made by Derek Stingley Jr..
End of game.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

GG Josh.

Reveal hidden contents

A 3-3 tie at halftime made things pretty uncomfortable. That defense practically silenced my offense. If Lance has a strong 2022 NFL season, you'll be on the rise for sure.

I see you finally have Simmons in his proper role as a 4-3 DT instead of a 3-4 NT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I see you finally have Simmons in his proper role as a 4-3 DT instead of a 3-4 NT

I was going for that Wade Phillips "aggressive" 3-4 NT, but I forgot to tell the sim that. The 4-3 alignment is far better, anyway... Hutch can suffer out there as a 4-3 OLB2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I was going for that Wade Phillips "aggressive" 3-4 NT, but I forgot to tell the sim that. The 4-3 alignment is far better, anyway... Hutch can suffer out there as a 4-3 OLB2.

Walker is going to 4-3 OLB2 for now so the number 1 and 2 picks in the NFL draft can suffer together 

• Like 1