Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

@TheKillerNacho @bcb1213

I have a friend willing to take this team on permanently. The only catch is he’s still waiting on site approval like 10 days later. So in the interim I would have to make choices for him until he gets approved.

Are both of you OK with this? Because he’s a control freak like me and doesn’t want any more decisions made for the team if it’s his.

Lemme know soon please 

up to bcb

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

@TheKillerNacho @bcb1213

I have a friend willing to take this team on permanently. The only catch is he’s still waiting on site approval like 10 days later. So in the interim I would have to make choices for him until he gets approved.

Are both of you OK with this? Because he’s a control freak like me and doesn’t want any more decisions made for the team if it’s his.

Lemme know soon please 

Same guy who’s going to be my assistant GM in BDL

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes, games missed do decay attributes slightly. A couple games don't matter much but a whole season is pretty significant.

what about guys who like won't play early on this year, would they impact the upcoming season or no

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

not at all. all attributes are based on the 2021 season. The NSFL doesn't run during the actual NFL season.

Also - just a refresher

rookies and PS tags.

What is the maximum number of 1 tag players that you can have who are either rookies and/or PS guys?