Roquan is being accused of rape

beardown3231

55 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

People are also saying something about a rape kit elsewhere.  I don’t know where that is coming from. 

It was in her tik tok (which her first account was suspended due to her claiming it was 3 years ago originally, making tik tok think she was 15, when she then said it was now 3 months ago) all those original tik toks are gone with the suspended “Monsterqueef_” screen name, and all that remained was 2 videos that were reuploaded on a new one “_flickmybean_”

It showed her dming Ro on WhatsApp with pics of her, him with a one line response about her being a “cutie” and then jumps to a multi page response from her going off on him where she claims the incident occurred

then it jumped to her in a hospital bed, a pic of a doctor, and then a box of supposedly a rape kit/dna test. Then the police taking it in an evidence bag. 

the second tik tok when people asked for more proof, was a pick of them at a bar/club, then 2 videos of them in the back of a car, that a 3rd party is taking, and he isn’t even paying attention to, with her on his lap. She has also said she went to his hotel room, and he kicked her out in the morning after the events happen. 

Now, I hate that I know all that, but the wife is always on Tik Tok so I get it all sent to me. I will also say, I have no idea if it’s actually Ro in the pics/vids. But we do know he was in South Africa at some point this year. We also know that this story has shifted a few times since the original account was suspended. 

We don’t even know if the person posting these cut up vids is even the girl in the pics vids at this point.

It’s messy, it’s weird and when it’s something chopped up to a tik tok song, it just makes it hard to take things 100% seriously. Not that we shouldn’t and it should be dismissed, but when one account was suspended, the new one is fully privated now that it got out, and those come along with names like “Monster Queef” and “Flick my Bean” it’s hard to even talk about this stuff. 

Again, just reporting what has been put out there at this point. Not taking a side, not making proclamations. Just what we have at this point.  

Edited by StLunatic88

21 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

It was in her tik tok (which her first account was suspended due to her claiming it was 3 years ago originally, making tik tok think she was 15, when she then said it was now 3 months ago) all those original tik toks are gone with the suspended “Monsterqueef_” screen name, and all that remained was 2 videos that were reuploaded on a new one “_flickmybean_”

It showed her dming Ro on WhatsApp with pics of her, him with a one line response about her being a “cutie” and then jumps to a multi page response from her going off on him where she claims the incident occurred

then it jumped to her in a hospital bed, a pic of a doctor, and then a box of supposedly a rape kit/dna test. Then the police taking it in an evidence bag. 

the second tik tok when people asked for more proof, was a pick of them at a bar/club, then 2 videos of them in the back of a car, that a 3rd party is taking, and he isn’t even paying attention to, with her on his lap. She has also said she went to his hotel room, and he kicked her out in the morning after the events happen. 

Now, I hate that I know all that, but the wife is always on Tik Tok so I get it all sent to me. I will also say, I have no idea if it’s actually Ro in the pics/vids. But we do know he was in South Africa at some point this year. We also know that this story has shifted a few times since the original account was suspended. 

We don’t even know if the person posting these cut up vids is even the girl in the pics vids at this point.

It’s messy, it’s weird and when it’s something chopped up to a tik tok song, it just makes it hard to take things 100% seriously. Not that we shouldn’t and it should be dismissed, but when one account was suspended, the new one is fully privated now that it got out, and those come along with names like “Monster Queef” and “Flick my Bean” it’s hard to even talk about this stuff. 

Again, just reporting what has been put out there at this point. Not taking a side, not making proclamations. Just what we have at this point.  

So "Monster Queef" and "Flick my Bean" are the names you use to make rape accusations? I am trying desperately not to judge but...

I should be quiet at this point until further evidence is presented.

9 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

So "Monster Queef" and "Flick my Bean" are the names you use to make rape accusations? I am trying desperately not to judge but...

I should be quiet at this point until further evidence is presented.

It’s a completely valid question. Because to anyone resembling adulthood, the mere act of making an accusation this serious through some 15/30 second tok toks already unsteadies the foundation of the claims.

But, at the same time, if she is 18, she would be part of a generation that thinks Instagram/Reddit/Tik Tok is an actual news source.

it’s been repeated in here. We aren’t making any judgements until all information is out, but at the same time, will there even be more information? 

Edited by StLunatic88

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

It’s a completely valid question. Because to anyone resembling adulthood, the mere act of making an accusation this serious through some 15/30 second tok toks already unsteadies the foundation of the claims.

But, at the same time, if she is 18, she would be part of a generation that thinks Instagram/Reddit/Tik Tok is an actual news source.

it’s been repeated in here. We aren’t making any judgements until all information is out, but at the same time, will there even be more information? 

In fairness she likely did not create the account with that screen name for this purpose.

I have an account called Green Goblin somewhere.   Your screen name is Lunatic.   They are just avatar names.

And perhaps a majority of people get their news from social media now or it starts there.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

In fairness she likely did not create the account with that screen name for this purpose.

I have an account called Green Goblin somewhere.   Your screen name is Lunatic.   They are just avatar names.

And perhaps a majority of people get their news from social media now or it starts there.

Maybe. But that doesn't quite jibe. Are you saying that once the other account got taken down the only name that she could think of to post this information was "Flick My Bean"? Sorry, I'm not sure if that dog is gonna hunt.

Edited by Bigbear72
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigbear72 said:

Maybe. But that doesn't quite jibe. Are you saying that once the other account got taken down the only thing that she could think of to post this information was "Flick My Bean"? Sorry, I'm not sure if that dog is gonna hunt.

I'm not saying that it doesn't mean that the act occurred or not. I'm saying that she has chosen very sexual names to attract attention.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I clearly said you cant dismiss it because of this stuff, it just makes it so youre already starting off on the wrong foot. 

And as Bigbear just said, when the original one gets suspended, and you create a brand new account just for this, and you go with "_flickmybean_" thats a conscious choice there.

Has no impact of if things actually happened, it just shows the maturity level we are working with here. To me it shows more of a comment on the younger generation as a whole, who dont grasp how these things are perceived by mature people.

Like you said, I made this name when I was like 16, I had plenty of dumb AOL screen names, but then again, Im not asking the world to take me seriously while making a life altering charge against someone else.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Not to sound like an old man shouting at a cloud but that is a terrifying thought.

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Not to sound like an old man shouting at a cloud but that is a terrifying thought.

Additionally, news from a credible news source in social media is one thing. This is thus far an unsubstantiated claim by "FlickMyBean". Not the same thing.

Edited by Bigbear72
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I clearly said you cant dismiss it because of this stuff, it just makes it so youre already starting off on the wrong foot. 

And as Bigbear just said, when the original one gets suspended, and you create a brand new account just for this, and you go with "_flickmybean_" thats a conscious choice there.

Has no impact of if things actually happened, it just shows the maturity level we are working with here. To me it shows more of a comment on the younger generation as a whole, who dont grasp how these things are perceived by mature people.

Like you said, I made this name when I was like 16, I had plenty of dumb AOL screen names, but then again, Im not asking the world to take me seriously while making a life altering charge against someone else.

I am thinking flick my bean captured it and that account isn't hers.  Probably many people did.  Thats why they say the internet is forever.  Even when you delete stuff, people have it still somewhere.  

She is just 18.    

She likely wasn't properly anticipating the immense reaction and attention or giving it the proper thought process and gravity it deserved.

Just now, Bigbear72 said:

Additionally, news from a credible news source in social media is one thing. This is thus far an unsubstantiated claim by "FlickMyBean". Not the same thing.

And let me be very clear. If this is true then Roquan should absolutely get whatever is coming to him. This is a horrific thing to do to another human being. But, in the same instance, if this is false then I hope Roquan sues her into the Netherworld.

22 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am thinking flick my bean captured it and that account isn't hers.  Probably many people did.  Thats why they say the internet is forever.  Even when you delete stuff, people have it still somewhere.  

Before the account was locked down, yesterday Flickmybean was portraying themselves as the girl in the tik tok videos, answering/replying to comments. And the second video only came from that account.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Before the account was locked down, yesterday Flickmybean was portraying themselves as the girl in the tik tok videos, answering/replying to comments. And the second video only came from that account.

Ah.  I did not know that.

I didn't even watch videos aside from first one.

I have no opinion on it one way or another because we don't know anything.

Other than to warn men about sleeping with strange women.  Even when you think it is consensual or even when it is there can be consequences.  

Seems like a fun thing to do and your friends will cheer you on, until you get to the one where it bites you and you regret it.   

You got a disease for life, you got an unwanted pregnancy and everything that comes with that, you got someone throwing a monkey wrench in a career years later, you may have jail or prison, not to mention attorney expenses, you may have civil judgment payments.   You have unknown jealous boyfriends or husbands that can react violently.   

A lot of different things can happen from what you thought was one night of fun.  I have seen different things above happen to many friends.  We see it happen in news a lot.  

I am a hypocrite here because a main goal from about 15 or 16 until early 20s was to go out on weekends and try to get some girl to sleep with me.   

I got lucky, no pun intended, that something terrible like the above possibilities never happened to me. 

• Like 1

The fact the 1st video was doctored raises a ton of questions (blurred out --allegedly--Ro's face/name to possibly avoid defamation). Someone could've easily captured the video, doctored and then posted it.

The 2nd video is supposed to show evidence but I noticed there's something wrong with this too. Unless I'm missing something.

This is supposed to show the texts before and after the alleged rape but the dates don't add up to the timeline in which the event supposedly happened either.

The 1st date in the timeline is Saturday Feb 5th, which shows her posting a selfie at 1am and him responding at 1:02am.  The next exchange is her long text to him after the alleged attack which is on Thursday, February 10th.

The rape was allegedly happened 3 years ago (2019) but if you go back and look at the years when Feb 5th fell on a Saturday and Feb 10th fell on a Thursday it doesn't add up because Feb 5th in 2019 fell on a Tuesday and Feb 10th fell on a Sunday.

Here are the latest years when Feb 5th fell on a Saturday:  2022(coincidence).

So I don't know.

Either way I think it might be a long time before we find out the truth since it allegedly happened in South Africa and they don't exactly have the best reputation when it comes to being a clean judicial system. Especially if this happened 3 years ago when some of Zuma appointees was still in charge.