I don't understand why Baker gets so much hate

Championshiporbust

12 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

It fits, but you’re spending more money. Which is what I said - Baker, Hill, and Jarrett are going to be more expensive than Watson. 

“My figures” include Hill and Jarrett. I never brought up the Browns’ total cap situation, but since you’d like to:

Clowney’s cap hit this year is $3.5M. Watson’s is $9.3M. Cooper’s is $4.9M. Under $18M total.

Baker’s was $19M on the Browns. Jarrett’s is $12.9M. Hill’s is $6.5M. Just under $40M total. You rollover less with your group than with the Browns’ actual group.

So I’d rather have Watson, Cooper, Clowney, and $20M+ in cap, over Baker, Hill, rookie Achilles year Ojabo, rookie ACL tear Jameson, and Jarrett. And again, that’s under the silly pretend logic we’re using where Tyreek Hill is a Brown without the Browns actually giving up the picks necessary to get him, lol. 

This thread was fun, let’s do it again sometime.

Clowney salary is 10 million with viodable years I could the same with my players giving me 40 plus million plus having Jarrett for 3 years

Williams for 5

Hill for 5

Ojabo for4

Anyways we are going to get a quick read with Pittsburgh and new Orleans 

On the menu early 

• 3 months later...

Ok let's revisit this subject 

First of all Mayfields cleveland Browns scored 42 against the chargers this should have been a win for Cleveland. 

2nd point everyone wanted to say we have a top 5 defense so they can blame Mayfield. 

Mayfield put up 30 against Kc  put up 23 points  in 1 half against are top 5 defense Cleveland would have won 10 games with a obviously injured Mayfield  

Now  the leshaun lead browns are averaging 18.5 points a game with the defense and special teams having scored 21 points in 2 games.

Nobody is saying we should have

Jameson Williams 

Ojabo 

Grady Jarrett a trade with Atlanta

Plus have 49 million more in salary cap space  

Leshaun offense is averaging 6.5 point per game now faces the 2 best defenses in the NFL. 

Excuse he is rusty only throwing to Dpjfor 4 months

And only throwing to Cooper for 3 months at his house.

Mayfield after 2 days looks better than Leshaun chemistry wise but everyone who loves Deshaun going 10 for 11 when they are down by 20 points to his qb rating. 

Nobody mentions that he has noHappy So Excited GIF by TikTokt won 1

Playoff wins sense signing 400 million worth of contracts. 

So they have to not give Mayfield no credit to do so is saying I am wrong .

Now Mayfield gets a Superbowl winning head coach if Mayfield wins the super bowl everyone will Leshaun is better Because he goes 10 for eleven when they are down by 20.

Edited by mtmmike
omittion