Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Just now, packfanfb said:

You're missing the point. Why is Hundley our No. 2? Why is he "good enough" for TT and MM?

Look at what I just posted.

I suppose you think it is because they are both the dumbest people at their jobs in football or whatever.

I mean, you answer me that question. What do you think it is? I answered it now

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I've threatened a lot, but I've never threatened being done with this team.  I've threatened being done with football, but never my team. 

I should say I'm done with this coach. I'll always watch the Packers. This game more than any before has really turned me off to McCarthy. He has no balls at all. 

Just now, Spartacus said:

I should say I'm done with this coach. I'll always watch the Packers. This game more than any before has really turned me off to McCarthy. He has no balls at all. 

Better, and definitely acceptable.  Although I think McCarthy is a top 16 coach, but that Hundley isn't a top 60 QB. 

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Look at what I just posted.

I suppose you think it is because they are both the dumbest people at their jobs in football or whatever.

I mean, you answer me that question. What do you think it is? I answered it now

No one is asking MM to make Hundley into a star. 

Just...you know...not get shut out at home after 3 years in the system. 

Is that too hard for MM?

4 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

Seriously though do that sweep play to Janis or something.  Whatever the plan was it isn't working, time to just throw some **** at the wall

We should do that desperation pitch thing the rest of the game. Maybe should have all game

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think we have to get somebody better this offseason.  We need a solid vet backup. 

We've needed a solid vet backup for years. It'll never happen. We will draft another mid round guy and either he or Callahan will be the No. 2. I'd almost guarantee it.

Archived