Marion Barber found dead

chumpy

On 6/1/2022 at 8:19 PM, WizardHawk said:

RIP Barbarian. 

The owner of my 2nd favorite Cowboys run. 

My 2nd fave was Romo's in the old hole-in-the-roof stadium, running around for like 25 or 30 yards to gain 2. Barber was my 3rd. Dorsett 99 1/2 #1. 

Whos your #1

I had only just watched a FlemLo video on youtube about MB3 like a month or so ago. 

Poor guys brain was battered from the way he ran the football (also likely why his career ended as abruptly as it took off).

Did you guys know he was arrested/questioned not once but TWICE for basically taking on a car as if it were a linebacker while he was out for a jog? Once going headon with it and causing damage the vehicle, and once running right up and over it as if it were not even there?

CTE case if I ever heard one right there.

Rest well. Have fun playing with Reggie and the rest of the greats up there.

2 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

My 2nd fave was Romo's in the old hole-in-the-roof stadium, running around for like 25 or 30 yards to gain 2. Barber was my 3rd. Dorsett 99 1/2 #1. 

Whos your #1

MNF Jan 3, 1983. TD’s 99.5 yd run sealed my fate as a Cowboy fan.

On 6/10/2022 at 10:13 AM, textaz03 said:

Come on man, what does this have to do with MB3 passing? 

MB3 had one of the greatest runs in Cowboys history so naturally other great runs are being discussed. I consider it a compliment that a guy who only started 3 years for us and never had a 1000 yard season will go down in history being compared to other Cowboys greats. RIP MB3. I remember BP saying we'd have to knock the defense down twice for him to get a long run, and I'll never forget him having only 600 yards and 14 TDs in 2006. 1600 yards and 24 TDs from 2006 to 2007. He was unstoppable at the goal line. Both goal lines. 

WearyImpressionableEthiopianwolf.webp