Jets 2022 OTAs and Training Camp

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Sucks for Wilson and hope is good, but I'm glad we kept White. He'll be great in this offense once when he gets comfortable with the starters. 

If Zach is gonna be out for awhile, im pretty sure Joe D will be on the phone for Jimmy G ASAP 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

If Zach is gonna be out for awhile, im pretty sure Joe D will be on the phone for Jimmy G ASAP 

Highly doubt that. Joe Flacco would start for us as well if Wilson misses time. Not White.

We’re not trading for Jimmy G. 

9 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

They will or atleast try

Completely disagree. Don’t even think we make a phone call. I think we’re comfortable with Flacco and White. And quite frankly we should be. No one likes losing their starting QB. But as far as depth after QB1… we have great depth. And unfortunately it might have to be out to use.

Hopefully this is just a sprain and that’s it. But if it an ACL then I’m actually ok with Flacco starting. It’s awful for us bc this team will only be as good as our QB is and you need a franchise one to do that. And Flacco at his age can’t be that. But he’s good enough to let everyone else in the offense go to work and develop. He wouldn’t be holding us back at all. One could even argue we might win more games actually with him at QB bc we’d eliminate a lot of those young QB mistakes. But long term it’s still not good for us. 

Saleh and JDs faces just have torn ACL written all over them. Looks like their dog died when it shows their faces.

I’ve torn my ACL twice from football. 1st time I just drilled in my knee when I was planting that leg to cut and it tore my ACL, MCL, PCL and cracked my femur. I 2 years later tore just my ACL. Non contact on a move that looked just liked Wilson’s. Same thing it wasn’t nearly the pain I was in for my 1st one and I was able to walk off with a limp. But couldn’t really put much pressure on it. So they should know quickly regarding this. Obviously they’ll still need an MRI to see the extent (maybe it’s just an MCL) but there’s ways to check to see if that knee has give and be close to certain that acl is intact.