Who gets fired first

mtmmike

19 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Now a question for your

First of all excellent post all accounts 

Due you really think this was Berry's move alone or a concensus?

No way was it Berry alone. I'd wager it was Jimmy, DePo, and Berry (and to a lesser extent Stephanski) all talking each other into it. If it goes south, we know Jimmy will throw anyone under the bus and still retain control.

44 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I highly doubt the NFL can make Jimmy sell the team over this

The NFL is unpredictable there is an owner hierarchy us smallfolk are only somewhat privy too. Kraft skated completely while Carolina had to sell. IMO it comes down to Jimmy's role, what actually comes out of the case as far as public perception etc. and also how the other owners feel about Jimmy.

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The NFL is unpredictable there is an owner hierarchy us smallfolk are only somewhat privy too. Kraft skated completely while Carolina had to sell. IMO it comes down to Jimmy's role, what actually comes out of the case as far as public perception etc. and also how the other owners feel about Jimmy.

Yea Carolina bead to sell due to the owner making obviously racist statements, Dan Snyder has obviously been enabling a hostile work environment and taken part in some pretty terrible things, Jimmy allowed a trade to happen and shelled out a stupid amount of money, while I’ll advised Idt it’s to the same level as the other two examples 

16 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Yea Carolina bead to sell due to the owner making obviously racist statements, Dan Snyder has obviously been enabling a hostile work environment and taken part in some pretty terrible things, Jimmy allowed a trade to happen and shelled out a stupid amount of money, while I’ll advised Idt it’s to the same level as the other two examples 

IF the stuff with Watson is true, this is way worse than Carolina. Words are not deeds. Snyder and Watson line up in these examples.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

IF the stuff with Watson is true, this is way worse than Carolina. Words are not deeds. Snyder and Watson line up in these examples.

I’d the Watson stuff is true then it will affect Watson, just because Jimmy traded for him does not make Watsons actions his

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’d the Watson stuff is true then it will affect Watson, just because Jimmy traded for him does not make Watsons actions his

Oops. I wasn't clear. I agree that it's not gonna force him to sell; however, if he is found to have any part in the covering up of the crimes (if Watson did it) then I could see there being some pressure put on. But yeah, I don't think so either. I think Jimmy is safe and am more looking at the front office and to a lesser extent Stef.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Oops. I wasn't clear. I agree that it's not gonna force him to sell; however, if he is found to have any part in the covering up of the crimes (if Watson did it) then I could see there being some pressure put on. But yeah, I don't think so either. I think Jimmy is safe and am more looking at the front office and to a lesser extent Stef.

The league won't care but Browns fans will (and do) care if Watson misses an extended period of time beyond what is expected (6 games to a full season). Then Jimmy will make whoever accountable, it won't be himself though. Doesn't matter if it was his idea or his project, the owner won't fire himself.

• Like 1

The only reported/rumored disconnect was between Stefanski and Mayfield.

Could be as simple as Berry and Depo asked Stefanski: Can we win with this guy, and he said: "No".

And maybe it went a step further and they asked him if we could win with Watson and he said: "Yes".

But Stefanski is not and was not a decision-maker.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

The only reported/rumored disconnect was between Stefanski and Mayfield.

Could be as simple as Berry and Depo asked Stefanski: Can we win with this guy, and he said: "No".

And maybe it went a step further and they asked him if we could win with Watson and he said: "Yes".

But Stefanski is not and was not a decision-maker.

If depodesta,Berry, stefanski signed off on a 55 million

Dollar contract plus 6 draft picks they should all be fired. 

Remember are qb is only 500 against are division plus 1 playoff win they should all be fired.

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cortes02 said:

No one gets fired because Watson wins a Super Bowl for the Browns.

A man's gotta have dreams.

Peace!!!

😜 yes is playoff record shows he will beat Mahomes Allen,then dispatch Brady in the Superbowl. 

Not!@@

15 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Your right just because you drove the get away car does not make you a bank robber

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

On 6/10/2022 at 9:14 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Can Stefanski be held accountable for the signing?  

He may very well lose his position if the team underperforms, but did he "instigate" this series of events?

Question if he covered up the real number and put the NFL in line

For a investigation is this enough to remove him?

• Like 1