NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

Lots of supermax extensions agreed to last night:

Nikola Jokic (5 years, $270 million)

Devin Booker (4 years, $224 million)

Karl-Anthony Towns (4 years, $224 million)

Ja Morant (5 years, $193 million [could be up to $231 million])

Blazers are going to be a tough out in the playoffs now that they have the athleticism and defense on the perimeter, something they have always lacked. Need one more scorer I think but I like what they are doing. 

Hopefully the Blazers don’t ask GP2 to do to much. Should follow how the Warriors used him. Can’t ask him to be a scorer put him in a certain role for 20 minutes and allow him to do what he does best. 

Still hoping the Warriors come in and keep him some how. I rather have him over Looney tbh. 

20 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Hopefully the Blazers don’t ask GP2 to do to much. Should follow how the Warriors used him. Can’t ask him to be a scorer put him in a certain role for 20 minutes and allow him to do what he does best.

Can't imagine he'll be asked to do very much scoring with Lillard and Simons already on board.

18 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Zion got his max. RIP the Nets dream

Thats a loooooot of money for somebody who hasnt done much of anything in the NBA.

Zion has played 85/246 possible games and just got 231M. Ja Morant got 193M for reference.

Wow.

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Zion has played 85/246 possible games and just got 231M. Ja Morant got 193M for reference.

Wow.

Both got the same deal. If either is voted All-NBA this season then their contracts are worth $231 million. If they don't make it then it's worth $193 million.