NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

Troy never ceases to disappoint.  Entire value of the Grant signing from the get go was it being very movable contract in year 2/3 and he essentially releases him.  I’ll reserve some judgment until I see what he does with the cap space but even Ayton or Bridges doesn’t thrill me. Kind of moves that make us competitive quicker but have high potential to be those contracts you wish you could move when your really ready to compete.  On the other hand I really don’t want Cade becoming accustomed to a losing culture or soaring on the franchise.  Either way terrible trade, probably sign Schroeder and some other bum. Oh well at least they didn’t take Green last year, there’s always that. 

31 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i like the trade for detroit. a 1st, two 2nds, and moving up from 46 to 36 for a mid player who isn't part of your long term plans. 

I’d rather have just moved up to 4 with it.  Or just say on him until the deadline. I get he wasn’t in the plans for the future but we really got no value out of him. 

7 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I’d rather have just moved up to 4 with it.  Or just say on him until the deadline. I get he wasn’t in the plans for the future but we really got no value out of him. 

dude wants to be a go to scorer and sucks at scoring. he's not that valuable a player