NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

21 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Our team is basically already done unless we trade Brook, Allen and/or Hill lol. We've already brought back Bobby, Wes and Jevon too.

I’d trade Brook. He isn’t valuable in the playoffs and we need to get younger somewhere.

1 minute ago, packerstk7 said:

I’d trade Brook. He isn’t valuable in the playoffs and we need to get younger somewhere.

There's a chance but you only do it in the right scenario. We're more likely to move off of Allen and Hill than Brook.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Kevin Pelton threw this trade out:

Brooklyn receives: DeAndre Ayton, Mikal Bridges, Josh Richardson, 2023 Charlotte 1st round pick, 2025 Phoenix 1st round pick, 2027 Phoenix 1st round pick

Phoenix receives: Kevin Durant

LA Lakers receive: Kyrie Irving

San Antonio receives: Russell Westbrook, 2027 Lakers 1st round pick, 2029 Lakers 1st round pick 

Kinda sad how they went from being up 2-0 with a young, sustainable core other than CP3 and now feel the need to trade their entire roster for 34 year old KD

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There's a chance but you only do it in the right scenario. We're more likely to move off of Allen and Hill than Brook.

Yeah I wouldn’t trade him just to trade him, but we need youth and shooting. Allen was awful against Boston but he might still have upside and was apparently hurt. But if we can get something good for them then go for it, I’m not attached to him for obvious reasons.