All Time NBA Fantasy Draft Sign Up

NYRaider

Bump. We can do it with 10 people, two random people will get a bye to start. 

When you draft someone you have to pick a year for them so for example, LeBron 2012-2013.

To make it interesting you're also required to pick players from different eras with your first 5 picks. 1960-1970, 1970-1980, 1980-1990, 1990-2000, 2000-2010, 2010-Present.

Who's in?

@Tyronnosaurus @FinneasGage @Sllim Pickens @beekay414 @Bullet Club @Troy Brown @11sanchez11 @amac @seminoles1 @BigC421/ 

51 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When you draft someone you have to pick a year for them so for example, LeBron 2012-2013.

To make it interesting you're also required to pick players from different eras with your first 5 picks. 1960-1970, 1970-1980, 1980-1990, 1990-2000, 2000-2010, 2010-Present.

Who's in?

@Tyronnosaurus @FinneasGage @Sllim Pickens @beekay414 @Bullet Club @Troy Brown @11sanchez11 @amac @seminoles1 @BigC421/ 

I'm still down for this.

So when you say you have to pick a year for the player, can that player be selected multiple times?  Like could someone have 1988 Michael Jordan and 1992 Michael Jordan?

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm still down for this.

So when you say you have to pick a year for the player, can that player be selected multiple times?  Like could someone have 1988 Michael Jordan and 1992 Michael Jordan?

No once someone is picked they can't be picked again but you have to designate the year that you're picking them.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:42 PM, NYRaider said:

I think this part is a little overkill, rather just assume you’re getting the best version of player 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, amac said:

I think this part is a little overkill, rather just assume you’re getting the best version of player 

I think we'll determine the era by draft year. I'm doing one elsewhere and have through 8 rounds:

PG - LeBron  James

SG - Pistol Pete | Donovan Mitchell

SF - Adrian Dantley | Chris Mullin 

PF - Grant Hill

C - Robert Parrish | Bam Adebayo 

If y'all still need someone, I'm down. Won a few of these (just one lol) based on poll votes in the old forum.  I would not prefer to do a specific year is my only request. Just the best version of everyone. So much less complicated. I'm not trying to compare Magic/Lakers/Heat Shaq for example. I'm not mentioning the Suns, just pretending that didn't happen 😂 but I would definitely enjoy this