UPDATED: Future Head Coaching Options Discussion

G08

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Plus my 6th grade science teacher was named Pagano and he taught me how to build a robot dog once. He had a greasy Danny devito voice and body and everyone called him penguin from batman. 

That is almost as cool as when Zelda pulls Soul Caliber from the Sorceror's Stone to rule Spira.

9 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

If it does end up being DeFilippo what are some possible staff.

OC  - ??

QBC - ??

DC - Mike Pettine

Can the Bears some how keep Donatell or get Pagano a position also.

Nagy is apparently Pettine's guy...

OC I reckon would be Rams QB coach Greg Olson...both worked together for the Raiders...Greg Knapp would make a lot of sense as an experienced QB coach as well...

I hope he makes a play for Dallas OL Coach Frank Pollack as AHC/OL coach...we never seemed to have used that assistant HC tag to steal coaching talent before.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Nagy is apparently Pettine's guy...

OC I reckon would be Rams QB coach Greg Olson...both worked together for the Raiders...Greg Knapp would make a lot of sense as an experienced QB coach as well...

I hope he makes a play for Dallas OL Coach Frank Pollack as AHC/OL coach...we never seemed to have used that assistant HC tag to steal coaching talent before.

Pretty sure because it is just two brackets now, HC and all other coaches. 

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Pretty sure because it is just two brackets now, HC and all other coaches. 

No there are a ton of AHC around the NFL...for example the Steelers' have DL coach John Mitchell as an ACH...Packers have LB coach Winston Moss as AHC...Brad Childress doesn't even hold a position title he is just an ACH...that's just off the top of my head...pretty sure Raheem Morris is as well in ATL.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

No there are a ton of AHC around the NFL...for example the Steelers' have DL coach John Mitchell as an ACH...Packers have LB coach Winston Moss as AHC...Brad Childress doesn't even hold a position title he is just an ACH...that's just off the top of my head...pretty sure Raheem Morris is as well in ATL.

I didn't say there wasn't AHC in the NFL just teams can't put the AHC coach tag on some one to try and steal someone. Teams can still block any interview besides one for a HC.

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I didn't say there wasn't AHC in the NFL just teams can't put the AHC coach tag on some one to try and steal someone. Teams can still block any interview besides one for a HC.

Yeah they may be able to block it but if you were a position coach and another team was offering you a ACH job would you be very happy for your current team to block it? I know I sure wouldn't be.

11 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Yeah they may be able to block it but if you were a position coach and another team was offering you a ACH job would you be very happy for your current team to block it? I know I sure wouldn't be.

I agree, but usually from what I have seen most time when a coach gets blocked they usually get a pay raise.

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

OC  - ??

QBC - ??

DC - Mike Pettine

OC - Olson

QBC - Press Taylor or Kevin O'Connell if they would let him go.

I prefer making McCoy the highest paid QB coach though. He will likely get an OC job somewhere instead as everyone know Elway was a coward that scapegoated him, but  worth a look.

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

OC  - ??

QBC - ??

DC - Mike Pettine

Mike is always on it but it'll be Greg Olsen, Mike Petrine, Tony Sparano, Kevin O Connel 

Archived