General Talk

DoleINGout

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SBLIII said:

where is this talk coming from? why would MN trade him?

I would do that for the Pats 1st round pick in 2020 and throw in CB JC Jackson or Joejuan Williams, one of the two and maybe one other guy.  Honestly Diggs I think is going to have a big issue not getting thrown the ball as often and might become a problem because of his attitude long term.  Oddly enough the Vikings play best when they do not have to throw the ball much this season, their best passing game of the season last week was their worst lost of the year.  Not a coincidence, less Cousins passing means usually Vikings win because they are able to run, if they cannot run they struggle or at least have so far early in the year.

Patriots are lucky, Bills should have kicked their butt on Sunday.    If the Bills did not throw freaking 4 INTs would have been a totally different game.  That Bills D is totally legit, they have potentially 3-4 Pro Bowlers on that D, Edmunds is a super star and could be the best ILB in the NFL in a year or two.  The OL sucks for them so that hurts a lot but if they can fix that through the draft and free agency they could be something.  And if teams would actually cover White out of the backfield as a slot WR that offense would have much less success.  But teams are dumb and just forget about him a lot of the time when in this game he was the best receiver by far.  

4 hours ago, LD696 said:

I love Diggs, but this is beyond crazy.

To me it's like suggesting, "I'll trade James White but would do it for a 2020 second round pick, Brian O'Neill, and maybe another player like Tyler Conklin."

Great player in White, but asking way too much.