Week 11 - Rams at Vikings

RamRod

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Odds are that the Rams will lose two of the next four. But picking us to lose all four? Boy oh boy.

I think the Rams can beat Case Keenum and the Vikings. The Saints are coming to LA next week. People forget that during that forgettable rookie season for Goff, he did go to New Orleans in his first career road start and threw 3 tds in the first half. He did something that no QB did at that point against the Saints by throwing 3 tds in the first half against them. That was Jeff Fisher “middle school” offense. Just think what Goff could do with McVay in LA this time. Then of course the Rams travel to Arizona after the Saints game. That’s a win. Philly comes to LA after that. Philly has to travel to Seattle the week before traveling to LA. That’s a tough two game road trip for an east coast team traveling west. I’m willing to bet Philly doesn’t win both games. So in my mind, the odds aren’t heavy against the Rams. I think there is a strong chance the Rams only loses 1 time in that 4 game stretch. Again, I believe the Rams will make things hard for Keenum and thus the Rams beat the Vikings because Keenum will make one or two big mistakes. The Rams aren’t losing to Blaine Gabbert and the Cards. By the Saints and Philly traveling to LA, I’m willing to bet the Rams win one of those games. So again I’m confident the Rams go 3-1 in these next 4 games. 

15 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Griffen expects to go. He would've played last week had it been a playoff game he said (or something along those lines)

Remmers and Sirles are back too. Nice to have a fully healthy oline this year after  how beat up and terrible the line was last season.

Welp...

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Welp...

Rashod Hill has filled in nicely at RT. I don't think losing Remmers hurts much.

Sendejo is a big loss. The Vikes run defense struggles without Sendejo. He's been solid in coverage this year. Anthony Harris isn't good in the run game, I'd expect the Rams to run heavy towards him. 

And our injury report from today.

We knew Brown was out but Dunbar and Austin relieved Gurley well last week. We also probably rested him as much as we have the last few weeks so he was fresher for these next few games where we'll need him 100%. Only notable injury other than Brown is Carrier, we didn't see much from Mundt as our 3rd TE last week but that's good as well since he didn't make any mistakes when he was on the field.

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

And our injury report from today.

We knew Brown was out but Dunbar and Austin relieved Gurley well last week. We also probably rested him as much as we have the last few weeks so he was fresher for these next few games where we'll need him 100%. Only notable injury other than Brown is Carrier, we didn't see much from Mundt as our 3rd TE last week but that's good as well since he didn't make any mistakes when he was on the field.

When I saw "Brown is out," I almost crapped my pants. I thought they were talking about Jamon Brown.

I'm out of town so gonna have to find a sports bar or something to watch the game. Usually prefer to watch them in the comfort of my own home but it will have to suffice. Probably won't be in here to chat about the game much.

12 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

Should I start Woods this week? Will Rhodes be on him? I'm stuck at my flex...

RWoods, K.Drake or D.Martin (vs one another)

Start Martin. He is going up against a Dolphins defense that gave up 100yds to Stewart on MNF. 

I think Rhodes will be on Watkins btw. 

Archived