Bears trade 7th rounder to Patriots for N’Keal Harry

TheRealMcCoy

29 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Has anyone ever told you that you cling to your pre-draft opinion for too long?

Anyone ever told you that you have no pre draft opinion of almost anyone?  N'Keal Harry did not all of a sudden lose the ability to catch the football, and anyone that thinks he did well is not paying attention.  

Harry has great hands, someone says he does not, then I literally show catches that are very outstanding he made in college and now all of a sudden he cannot catch the football anymore because he has not shown it yet on the Patriots?  Well check out below and there are many others of him making good catches in the pros.  The dude can make outstanding grabs and has talent.  Sure has other issues like I said, route running, inability to do the little things, not a complete WR whatever.  Granted he might not be able to be a professional and get paid millions and continue to work hard and improve, that is still up in the air.  But the dude can catch, he did not all of a sudden lose that, lost confidence sure but he still has potential and a great catch radius.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Anyone ever told you that you have no pre draft opinion of almost anyone?  N'Keal Harry did not all of a sudden lose the ability to catch the football, and anyone that thinks he did well is not paying attention.  

sooo….

47 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Has anyone ever told you that you cling to your pre-draft opinion for too long?

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:
1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Out of the Pac 12, Byron Murphy, Taylor Rapp, Marquise Blair, Ugo Amadi, Iman Marshall, Marvell Tell and Jordan Miller were drafted in Harry's 2019 draft class alone, much less previous years or current guys in the NFL.  And many of them start or have started before in the NFL.  Washington obviously cranks out a ton of NFL DBs, and Oregon usually has a few also and sometimes Utah or USC.  There is talent there and that has nothing to do with it.

How many PAC-12 DBs can you count in the NFL? I couldn't name one off the top of my head as I was posting this..

Also 4x Pro Bowler and 2x First Team All-Pro Budda Baker, Sidney Jones IV, Jaylon Johnson, Paulson Adebo, Chidobe Awuzie, Isaiah Oliver, Dane Cruikshank, Kevin King, Adoree Jackson, Trent McDuffie, Kyler Gordon, Fabian Moreau, Steven Nelson, Akhello Witherspoon, Jace Whittaker, Julian Blackmon, Marquise Blair, Terrell Burgess, Ashtyn Davis, Justin Reid, Marcus Williams, and Jalen Thompson, and probably two dozen more that I don't recognize. 

50 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Harry has great hands, someone says he does not, then I literally show catches that are very outstanding he made in college and now all of a sudden he cannot catch the football anymore because he has not shown it yet on the Patriots?  Well check out below and there are many others of him making good catches in the pros.  The dude can make outstanding grabs and has talent.  Sure has other issues like I said, route running, inability to do the little things, not a complete WR whatever.  Granted he might not be able to be a professional and get paid millions and continue to work hard and improve, that is still up in the air.  But the dude can catch, he did not all of a sudden lose that, lost confidence sure but he still has potential and a great catch radius.  

lawl

• Like 1

edit: I don’t think he adds anything but this is essentially a no risk trade. If he sucks and is cut instantly, we lost a 2024 7th. If he’s a better scheme fit in Chicago, it’s a good trade. 

Edited by Ty21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Also 4x Pro Bowler and 2x First Team All-Pro Budda Baker, Sidney Jones IV, Jaylon Johnson, Paulson Adebo, Chidobe Awuzie, Isaiah Oliver, Dane Cruikshank, Kevin King, Adoree Jackson, Trent McDuffie, Kyler Gordon, Fabian Moreau, Steven Nelson, Akhello Witherspoon, Jace Whittaker, Julian Blackmon, Marquise Blair, Terrell Burgess, Ashtyn Davis, Justin Reid, Marcus Williams, and Jalen Thompson, and probably two dozen more that I don't recognize. 

Agreed, it is totally absurd to even suggest otherwise, and I was just looking at one little draft class only.  Obviously tons of DBs in the NFL are very good out of the Pac-12.  

58 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

lawl

His failure in the NFL to date has little to do with how he catches the football with his hands there broham.