Bears trade 7th rounder to Patriots for N’Keal Harry

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Nothing like using college highlights vs non-P5 teams to defend an NFL player going into his 4th season lol.

Again with the college competition thing? So Oregon and Texas Tech are not in the "P5".  Ok, wrong.   Just like Pac-12 has awful DBs huh?  

Go to the 2nd page Magellan, he made similar catches while in the NFL and for those that are lazy I posted some of those also.  And my point is the dude can catch and has talent in making difficult catches when given opportunities, granted he has other faults I also brought up as to possible reasons for his failure.  But no let us all crucify a dude going into his 4th year in the NFL.  Wonderful patience you have.  

But no he was a 1st round pick and might be a bust blah blah, guess what over 50% of 1st round picks are busts so calling a 1st round pick a bust is not exactly a rare badge of honor.  Dude is getting a new opportunity with new coaches in a different organizational environment and provides the team he is going to something they do not have in terms of size, athletic ability and high pointing football at receiver.

Laquon Treadwell sucked on Minnesota and was a huge disappointment, yet was on Jacksonville last and had a career year in terms of total yards.  But no they should have buried him after his 4th year.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Laquon Treadwell sucked on Minnesota and was a huge disappointment, yet was on Jacksonville last and had a career year in terms of total yards.  But no they should have buried him after his 4th year.   

32-434-1…more drops than TDs. Roll out his red carpet, with N’Keal’s on deck!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Again with the college competition thing? So Oregon and Texas Tech are not in the "P5".  Ok, wrong.   Just like Pac-12 has awful DBs huh?  

Bears fan here.  It doesn't matter what a player did in college after they have been in the NFL for 4 years.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

he made similar catches while in the NFL and for those that are lazy I posted some of those also. 

These guys are pros....every single WR in the NFL can catch to some extent......but it doesn't mean they are all very good at it either when compared to their peers. Plus, you can string together a few cherry-picked highlight plays for just about any player you wanna make look good but nobody is going to care about that either. What people do care about are results and what a player has accomplished.... and so far, Harry's results have not accomplished anything.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

But no let us all crucify a dude going into his 4th year in the NFL.  Wonderful patience you have.  

If a former 1st round WR is entering his 4th year and coming off a season in which he had less than 25 catches, less than 200 yards, and just as many TDs as you and I, then the crucifixion is completely justified.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Dude is getting a new opportunity with new coaches in a different organizational environment and provides the team he is going to something they do not have in terms of size, athletic ability and high pointing football at receiver.

Sorry but if he couldn't work with hands down the best HC of all time then what makes you think he's going to work out for a rookie coach who has never been an OC at the NFL (Getsy)?

If this guy makes ANY sort of meaningful contribution this year I will be utterly shocked.

• Like 4

On 7/16/2022 at 4:07 AM, brownie man said:

Worth the risk 

but I am horrified at the way Poles in handling Fields. 

I just don’t know how they think they’re gonna move the ball consistently 

Mooney better be ready 

I mean they didn’t draft him 

On 7/16/2022 at 4:07 AM, brownie man said:

Worth the risk 

but I am horrified at the way Poles in handling Fields. 

I just don’t know how they think they’re gonna move the ball consistently 

Mooney better be ready 

They kept their integrity in not overpaying overrated talents like Kirk or wasting capital on more questionable draft options (although Pickens could be good, Justyn Ross could’ve been an easy 7th round flyer, and players like Skyy Moore and Christian Watson are probably too raw to actually help Fields out for at least 2-3 years) but at the same time, quarterback confidence is paramount in their development. I am very curious to see what this team looks like. I am happy this crew actually acknowledges this is Fields’ team now. The allegiance to lackluster Dalton last year was curious. 

On 7/14/2022 at 8:09 PM, Ozzy said:

Go to the 2nd page Magellan, he made similar catches while in the NFL and for those that are lazy I posted some of those also.  And my point is the dude can catch and has talent in making difficult catches when given opportunities, granted he has other faults I also brought up as to possible reasons for his failure.  But no let us all crucify a dude going into his 4th year in the NFL.  Wonderful patience you have.  

But no he was a 1st round pick and might be a bust blah blah, guess what over 50% of 1st round picks are busts so calling a 1st round pick a bust is not exactly a rare badge of honor.  Dude is getting a new opportunity with new coaches in a different organizational environment and provides the team he is going to something they do not have in terms of size, athletic ability and high pointing football at receiver.

Laquon’s career high in hards was 434 last year lol. Yeah he was a bust 

37 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Laquon’s career high in hards was 434 last year lol. Yeah he was a bust 

Damn people are short sighted.

Derrick Mason kind of sucked his first three full seasons in the NFL, and now he 28th all time in NFL history in receiving yards. 

Oh but he did not have instant success so he is total ****, and everyone is total **** as a WR if they are not a Pro Bowler instantly, disregard the fact over 50% of all 1st round picks across all positions are busts, just pretend that is not the case and player does not produce thus they are the worst of all time instantly. 

Granted one does have to take some ownership over their performance but players have been successful even though they might have not been for multiple years when they started, the NFL has no minor league system currently so how are they supposed to improve?  Instead quit, and many do but it is not all lost until you are literally out of the NFL and not under contract by anyone.