Bears trade 7th rounder to Patriots for N’Keal Harry

TheRealMcCoy

4 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Or AJ Brown. Or DK Metcalf. Or Diontae Johnson. Or Terry McLaurin. Hunter Renfrow. Darius Slayton. They could have literally thrown a dart at the board and would have been better off. But it had to be N'Keal; the 6'3 220 lbs WR who had a gimpy running style, 4.6 40, couldn't separate and identified as an all world scatback running sideline to sideline against PAC-12 DBs. How many PAC-12 DBs can you count in the NFL? I couldn't name one off the top of my head as I was posting this..

University of Washington is in the PAC-12 lol. Just from UW:
ARI: Budda Baker & Byron Murphy
BAL: Marcus Peters
CHI: Kyler Gordon (this year's first draft pick)
KCC: Trent McDuffie (this year's first draft pick)
TEN: Elijah Molden

USC has Adoree Jackson
Cal has Ashtyn Davis
Stanford has Justin Reid & Paulson Adebo

I'mma take a break on going through the rest off the top of my head because I realized just on the Bears the CBs I can name are from the PAC-12 lol Thomas Graham of Oregon,  Jaylon Johnson from Utah and Kyler Gordon who I mentioned earlier and those imo would be who I'd start with Graham being kinda a projection and in reality is more fringe rosterable.

20 minutes ago, Trojan said:

University of Washington is in the PAC-12 lol. Just from UW:
ARI: Budda Baker & Byron Murphy
BAL: Marcus Peters
CHI: Kyler Gordon (this year's first draft pick)
KCC: Trent McDuffie (this year's first draft pick)
TEN: Elijah Molden

USC has Adoree Jackson
Cal has Ashtyn Davis
Stanford has Justin Reid & Paulson Adebo

I'mma take a break on going through the rest off the top of my head because I realized just on the Bears the CBs I can name are from the PAC-12 lol Thomas Graham of Oregon,  Jaylon Johnson from Utah and Kyler Gordon who I mentioned earlier and those imo would be who I'd start with Graham being kinda a projection and in reality is more fringe rosterable.

Also from UW Sidney Jones and Kevin King. He didn’t say name good players. So those two play in the league also.

And a big one from Oregon Jevon Holland

• Like 1

Taylor Rapp, Jordan Poyer,  Talanoa Hufanga.   I’d guess pretty much every team has a DB from the PAC 12 that plays, or at least on the 53.    Pac12 puts out plenty of talent at DB,  Harry didn’t separate all that well, and thought his hands were overrated.  

Still worth it for as little as Chi gave up though. 

Edited by RedGold

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

I liked Harry coming out.  And I can't figure out how he ended up in the doghouse so quickly.

Seems like a nice no risk trade for the Bears.

But, he'll be arrested soon, right?

Correct. It is part of our WR orientation program.

• Like 1