Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

Apparently the Cavs are looking promising.

From a article I read Sexton has gained 15lbs of muscle and apparently looks like Donovan Mitchell now. Garland is tone and came I to their practices with much better finishing ability, KPJ apparently slimmed down and got tone as well to lose his little baby fat weight and Dylan Windler is 100%

I'm excited. 

Also how do we feel about the news that the Cavs are shopping the draft pick?

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I want Jeremy Grant on the Cavs this off-season as their 1 FA addition. Badly.

He can guard 2-4, excellent defender and can hit the open 3. Perfect fit type of guy to stick next to KPJ and Sexton on the perimeter.

No chance he hits FA

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Apparently the Cavs are looking promising.

From a article I read Sexton has gained 15lbs of muscle and apparently looks like Donovan Mitchell now. Garland is tone and came I to their practices with much better finishing ability, KPJ apparently slimmed down and got tone as well to lose his little baby fat weight and Dylan Windler is 100%

I'm excited. 

Also how do we feel about the news that the Cavs are shopping the draft pick?

Not sure whats out there this FA. We should stay put and draft Okoro. Shame there arent any high end 4s in the draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Why did we like Garland over Herro?

He was the 13th pick and Garland was 4th. Garland was a consensus top 5 guy in the class. We were probably wrong, but so were 9 other teams and pretty much everyone in the league.

This "look, a better player got taken 10+ picks back! We suck!" thinking is ridiculous.

15 minutes ago, FGK said:

He was the 13th pick and Garland was 4th. Garland was a consensus top 5 guy in the class. We were probably wrong, but so were 9 other teams and pretty much everyone in the league.

This "look, a better player got taken 10+ picks back! We suck!" thinking is ridiculous.

We drafted tyler herro last year though, his name is just Dylan Windler

1 hour ago, FGK said:

Yeah let’s not factor in that Miami is one hell of a better situation than Cleveland. Better roster, better coaching, better roster. 

Garland prolly look better in Miami

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah let’s not factor in that Miami is one hell of a better situation than Cleveland. Better roster, better coaching, better roster. 

Garland prolly look better in Miami

development matters. MIA is probably one of the best teams in the NBA at developing players and they have one of the best systems/coaches in the NBA as well. Bam, Herro and Robinson were all developed and not considered top tier prospects.

The Cavs dont have any excuses, they have the talent. Sexton, Windler, Porter Jr, Garland + #5 pick were all highly thought of players for one reason or another. Its up to the Cavs development staff and coaching to maximize their potential. Not to mention they have very capable veterans that need to steer the ship like Love/Drummond.

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 hours ago, FGK said:

I clearly remember Herro climbing up the draft board late.  With sexton on board...and in need of a wing that could shoot...drafting Herro would not have been a stretch.

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Heard the announcers say AD is the best teammate Lebron ever had.

Eh.... 2010 D-Wade was a top 3 player behind Kobe and Lebron.

It’s a toss up. But wade only had that one year with lebron that he was all world. He kept getting hurt and slowed down year by year. Lebron had to take his game to another level to compensate. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck