Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

Anyway we can rehire Beilein? (Sp). We need a high pick next draft. I’m seeing ball movement, actual offense and decent defense. We really can’t afford that. This is just so unacceptable. 

For real, I said it late last year that these guys are must watch tv. I’m going to say it again, hop on now these boys are fun to watch and must see tv. Get on that band wagon while you can!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Very pesky on defense. Drummond McGee and nance give a lot of teams problems inside and the guards can score on anyone. Plus cedi has been everywhere on d

I think if there’s any positive of JB, he’s a effort coach. Which means he will demand you play defense.

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The team always looks better and faster without that old fat lady love on the floor. Now that nance can shoot there’s no need for Kevin. 

No but better get used to him because with that contract he isnt going anywhere lol He isnt a bad piece to have but I would like to cut his mins down to keep Larry on the floor in a 50/50 time split. It will keep Love fresh and healthy and benefit the Cavs longterm.

Also, JB Bickerstaff has been a revelation. This is the first time in forever it feels like the Cavs have a offensive identity and a actual system/structure.

Not just ISO ball and high PnR

Edited by AkronsWitness

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck