Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

You think the Cavs front office is focused on drafting bpa, as opposed to trying to build a team the straight forward way through the draft?  I mean just trying to stockpile the best players knowing you will trade one or more of them in a couple years?   I think it's a smarter way of drafting.   I'd much rather have a guy that has a chance to be a star than a guy that fits a need.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

You think the Cavs front office is focused on drafting bpa, as opposed to trying to build a team the straight forward way through the draft?  I mean just trying to stockpile the best players knowing you will trade one or more of them in a couple years?   I think it's a smarter way of drafting.   I'd much rather have a guy that has a chance to be a star than a guy that fits a need.  

They just drafted two 6ft 2in point guards in the top 8 in back to back years, yes they are drafting BPA lol

21 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Meanwhile Kobys big move is to give jr 400 extra thousand to sit around for a few weeks. 

That time line extension allows potentially a rookie to be traded for JR Smith