Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

This was hilarious watching live 

100% I was cracking up. I hadn't been tracking Mobley's stats either and didn't realize what was happening for a few seconds. Watching Mitchell's face as he's realizing it is hilarious. You could see at half court with like 8-9 seconds left he was even thinking about like intentionally bricking a shot to see if he could get Mobley a last offensive rebound. He was ticked at himself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FGK said:

100% I was cracking up. I hadn't been tracking Mobley's stats either and didn't realize what was happening for a few seconds. Watching Mitchell's face as he's realizing it is hilarious. You could see at half court with like 8-9 seconds left he was even thinking about like intentionally bricking a shot to see if he could get Mobley a last offensive rebound. He was ticked at himself.

Hi how are doing on new assignments?

Anyways go Cleveland hope they are playing all the way into June. 

My biggest concern for this season is our transition defense. We are terrible. Mitchell and garland are too small to stop anyone and are usually the last line of defense since they’re outside on the perimeter. I don’t think I’ve seen those 2 stop anyone on a fast break. We really need to find a big wing to add to this team. Idk who it is. Not crowder I hate his soul. Biggest pansy in the league. 

13 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Just wanted to stop in and say Allen is only 24 years old…

He needs to play like this against elite level bigs. He’s been very soft this year. Getting pushed around. Not fighting for position. Easy to dominate the Trail Blazers. Now do it against brook Lopez tomorrow. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck