Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I would rather attend an NBA game than any other sports game. Basketball is so fun to watch when you’re good. Football is too analytical to the point where I barely enjoy it. It’s more like studying to me. NBA is mindless fun…minus those morons with whistles.

Football can be unbearable to watch live. Hard to see what exactly is going on until after the replay unless you have perfect seats. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I was a casual Bulls fan during the Jordan days. Then became a fan of all Cleveland teams when i became a browns fan. But Guardians and Indians it was more just keeping up with the scores but not really watching except for playoffs. 
Now I’m all in on the Cavs and just getting a better understanding of the game.

Cleveland is my adopted American city.

When I talk nba here people just assume I’m a Cavs fan because of Lebron, but I’m a bigger fan now

Which teams are most popular in NZ? I’d assume it’s like most non US countries and they typically root for either the lakers or whoever the hot team is at the moment. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Which teams are most popular in NZ? I’d assume it’s like most non US countries and they typically root for either the lakers or whoever the hot team is at the moment. 

Yeah go back a couple years and everyone was a golden state fan. Made me sick. Lots of lakers fans, few Celtics fans. Was a few Cavs fans when Lebron was there, but they were more bandwagon fans that left with Bron 

Just now, hornbybrown said:

Yeah go back a couple years and everyone was a golden state fan. Made me sick. Lots of lakers fans, few Celtics fans. Was a few Cavs fans when Lebron was there, but they were more bandwagon fans that left with Bron 

Also lots of fans that wherever Adams is that’s there team which I understand 

We always devolve into a 3-point chucking team late in games. It’s infuriating. Mobley was molesting them in the butt all game. I feel like we forgot he existed late.

Also why did we keep doubling on Jokic? He was destroying us passing it out to wide open 3-point shooters. Just let him get his. Buckle down on the guys who were on fire from deep maybe…idk?

4 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

We always devolve into a 3-point chucking team late in games. It’s infuriating. Mobley was molesting them in the butt all game. I feel like we forgot he existed late.

Also why did we keep doubling on Jokic? He was destroying us passing it out to wide open 3-point shooters. Just let him get his. Buckle down on the guys who were on fire from deep maybe…idk?

Yep, you have to treat him like you do LeBron.  Let him get his, if he hits you for 50 so be it, but you’re not gonna stop him.  The only think you can’t do is let the whole team get going.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep, you have to treat him like you do LeBron.  Let him get his, if he hits you for 50 so be it, but you’re not gonna stop him.  The only think you can’t do is let the whole team get going.

Yeah like there were times where he was being too unselfish. Don't let the facilitators facilitate. Why do I feel like we NEVER get our best 3 point shooters wide open looks...but every team we face has those looks all game?

We looked much crisper last year on offense as a team. This year we are relying on too many guys to take over quarters. Run the freaking offense and get a quality shot--who cares who that is? I feel like Mitchell and Garland predetermine when they're going to take the shot on each possession rather than just letting it develop.

• Like 1

Bickerstaff needs to go and replaced by Walton.  The Cavs get out coached just about every game and underperform in the fourth quarter when the game is on the line.  Bickerstaff’s rotations are poor.  The benching of Love was terrible.  Our record is the same as last year.  The inability to coach up Mitchell and Garland demonstrates poor coaching.  Mitchell trade is a failure if Cavs cannot correct these coaching flaws. Bench play is weak for a number of coaching mistakes.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck