SDCC 2022 Discussion

Mox

some Marvel Trademarks hit today

Avengers: Secret Wars

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty

Captain America: New World Order

Thunderbolts 

Also Multiverse Saga, which I’d assume is the branch term for the group of phases like Infinity Saga was

rnt9j4iql5d91.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

some Marvel Trademarks hit today

Avengers: Secret Wars

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty

Captain America: New World Order

Thunderbolts 

Also Multiverse Saga, which I’d assume is the branch term for the group of phases like Infinity Saga was

rnt9j4iql5d91.jpg

none of that is super surprising given what we already know but its nice to see something somewhat official. As much as I love the 2015 Secret Wars arc, here's hoping they take more from the original event. The follow up might be too convoluted for film. Maybe a mix of the two? The 2015 arc ended with a consolidation of universes. It's how we got Miles and Peter in the same universe at the same time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

none of that is super surprising given what we already know but its nice to see something somewhat official. As much as I love the 2015 Secret Wars arc, here's hoping they take more from the original event. The follow up might be too convoluted for film. Maybe a mix of the two? The 2015 arc ended with a consolidation of universes. It's how we got Miles and Peter in the same universe at the same time. 

Yeah I’d imagine Secret Wars is going to kinda be it’s own thing taking bits of each run of it. It’s tough to do the 2015 straight up and have doom and Reed be at the center when we haven’t seen either

Spoiler

(MOM Reed being from a different reality & dead).

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I’d imagine Secret Wars is going to kinda be it’s own thing taking bits of each run of it. It’s tough to do the 2015 straight up and have doom and Reed be at the center when we haven’t seen either

Its possible that the Fantastic Four movie we get is set in another universe setting up Secret Wars in conjunction with Strange and Clea, whenever we see them next

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its possible that the Fantastic Four movie we get is set in another universe setting up Secret Wars in conjunction with Strange and Clea, whenever we see them next

I’ve wondered if they would set a bunch of characters up like that. Like just make another prime earth and then merge realities. Probably would need to do more characters like that too. Could even talk to Sony about doing Miles now to let Tom have a break.

Surprised nobody’s mentioned this big news yet:

(Jim Lee, Greg Capullo and Todd McFarlane)

Jim Lee in charge at DC definitely helps make things like this happen. I can’t wait to see Todd’s inks on this!  

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 2