Chase Young Will Miss First 4 Games of Season

MKnight82

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Speaking of other guys, I am seeing so much Toohill love. The guy literally does nothing when the game starts but somehow he gets a ton of media attention locally. It’s just weird 

Because the media here loves guys who are nice too them not based on the merit of their impact on the field. It’s why it’s so hard with a owner like Snyder they are constantly just waiting for a negative to go to their in house yes men and get buzz from inside the locker. It hasn’t been as bad during Ron but that is one of the few noticeable positives I’ve seen. I know the impact hasn’t come from their drafted players but a lot of them have all flashed. But now it’s about getting impact this year will be huge for Ron if these players can all have impact even if our record is bad and Chase doesn’t play the players he and staff have drafted have to show growth or his seat might get too hot

• Like 2

On 8/24/2022 at 10:40 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

And we lost a lot of our interior DL depth that was proven. 

the trenches could be an interesting position group to watch this year, and maybe not in the way many are anticipating. 

I’ve thought the same thing since both Ionaidis and Settle left. The depth just isn’t there 

From what I saw in the preseason Phil Mathis & Daniel Wise played pretty well. I’m not concerned about interior DL depth. Our guards on offense played pretty well to considering how we were down to guys who barely made our roster starting vs Baltimore. I like our young depth.

Washington Commanders defensive end Chase Young may have suffered a setback in his recovery from a torn ACL.

According to Arizona Cardinals insider Mike Jurecki, Young recently "reaggravated" his knee injury while attending Von Miller's pass-rushing camp, and the Commanders are not happy with him going outside of the team facility for a workout.

Unreal! This sucks!

IF TRUE...

Then here's my thoughts.

This would've been in June. So not something that just happened.

I'm of two minds here. I don't mind a player getting in workouts in the offseason as it can help them become better. So I completely understand that point of view.

However, I can also see the point that the team is paying him a crapton of $$$ and he's recovering from an injury so during this recovery he shouldn't be doing outside things away from the team doctors, program, etc...

Either way, if true, he aggravated it and it will take longer for him to see the field than it would've.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Washington Commanders defensive end Chase Young may have suffered a setback in his recovery from a torn ACL.

According to Arizona Cardinals insider Mike Jurecki, Young recently "reaggravated" his knee injury while attending Von Miller's pass-rushing camp, and the Commanders are not happy with him going outside of the team facility for a workout.

Unreal! This sucks!

Not true at least that’s what JP reported.

I mean there was a point he was pictured working out with Von this offseason. That said this would be a old story with really the only reason you put this out is simply to bash or get clicks because that’s still months ago. Either way I’m excited to see Chase whenever he can be back. If not then we still have plenty on that front that can and need to still outpreform what we’ve seen.

• Like 1