2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

Got my eye on both these Tennessee OL tonight...currently have Darnell Wright as our 2nd round pick and think he could play RT or be a truly elite LG prospect...Carvin the LG would make for strong depth with OT & OG experience and a frame to develop...

Clemson DL is outstanding as well with 3 draftable DTs & 2 DEs not even including Murphy who isn't playing...should be physical up front.

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Got my eye on both these Tennessee OL tonight...currently have Darnell Wright as our 2nd round pick and think he could play RT or be a truly elite LG prospect...Carvin the LG would make for strong depth with OT & OG experience and a frame to develop...

Clemson DL is outstanding as well with 3 draftable DTs & 2 DEs not even including Murphy who isn't playing...should be physical up front.

Anyone pop for you? I didn't get to watch the game. Just got home from wife's grandmother's birthday.

I don't get why anyone wants a birthday party when they're that damn old. "Ooooh... I made it around the sun for an 80th time!"  😒

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Anyone pop for you? I didn't get to watch the game. Just got home from wife's grandmother's birthday.

I don't get why anyone wants a birthday party when they're that damn old. "Ooooh... I made it around the sun for an 80th time!"  😒

I thought Wright looked how he has all season which is a good RT prospect but inside I reckon he wreaks people much like Teven…Carvin had a rough game giving up a lot of pressure and turning his shoulders too much which is a cardinal sin for any interior linemen to offer up a soft shoulder…good frame but clearly a lot of technical work to be done…

WR Bru McCoy might not come out but if he does I would love him on day 3…big, long, fast & physical…

Clemson WR Joe Ngata is really talented just wise he could stay healthy…if he comes out he would only be a late round pick at best because of that but as a priority FA he would be a great pick up…

Tennessee LB Aaron Beasley is the guy who I had never even heard of who stood out…typical run & hit sort of undersized LB…could be depth as an UDFA…

Tonight is where the scouting of these bowl games really starts…everyone on the field & playing for something…can’t wait to see Jalen Carter in another game that will matter to him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Tonight is where the scouting of these bowl games really starts…everyone on the field & playing for something…can’t wait to see Jalen Carter in another game that will matter to him.

Much like tomorrow and next Sunday, I’ll be cheering for health for all the top guys who are in. From the Bears’ perspective we should hope Stroud goes off against that NFL caliber UGA defense to help solidify his status at the top of the class. He struggled a lot against Michigan - if he suffers a similar fate against UGA it could cast some doubt on his status as a QB worthy of a top 3 pick. 

20 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Much like tomorrow and next Sunday, I’ll be cheering for health for all the top guys who are in. From the Bears’ perspective we should hope Stroud goes off against that NFL caliber UGA defense to help solidify his status at the top of the class. He struggled a lot against Michigan - if he suffers a similar fate against UGA it could cast some doubt on his status as a QB worthy of a top 3 pick. 

I’ll just say it before the game…for me Stroud is #1 on my most overrated prospects…he plays in an excellent scheme with exceptional talent around him and when everything is blocked well and everyone runs the routes correctly he can find mostly wide open (by NFL standards) in time and with accuracy…but as soon as something goes wrong it all falls apart…he doesn’t have enough mobility or even pocket feel to get out of trouble…he doesn’t adjust quickly enough to pressure and going against Georgia if they are smart (and they are) they are going to blitz the life out of him early and show him up for being a Mac Jones type of prospect.

Apologies if he's been discussed here already, but what do you lot think of Jalin Hyatt?  The little bit I've gotten to watch he seems like he's good at pretty much everything you want a WR to be able to do, but "the lists" always have him in the second round or later.  Not the biggest dude but he always seems to be getting it done.