EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Need to pick 2 of 4 players to start this week in PPR 

David Montgomery vs Rams 

Malik Nabers vs Vikings 

Terry McClaurin @ Bucs 

Chris Godwin vs Commanders 

Montgomery and Godwin imo

I stay away from Nabers until I see what Danny Jones can show consistency.

43 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Montgomery and Godwin imo

I stay away from Nabers until I see what Danny Jones can show consistency.

Thanks for the insight. I wasn’t even going to include Nabers originally. I was really debating starting Montgomery over Godwin or McClaurin.  Barkley, Wilson and Nabers were kind of locked in. Now I’ll have to rethink what I was thinking!!! 

7 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Need to pick 2 of 4 players to start this week in PPR 

David Montgomery vs Rams 

Malik Nabers vs Vikings 

Terry McClaurin @ Bucs 

Chris Godwin vs Commanders 

Nabers and Mclaurin for me.  Both are the #1 targets and should have plenty of opportunities.  Monty is a solid start too but I think Gibbs has more of a lead role this year but that game could be a shoot out.  Godwin I think loses targets to Jalen McMillan and i dont fully trust Baker still. 

On top of that, the Vikings likely have one of the worst DB groups in the NFL so Nabers should have a big opening week. 

34 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

With concerns about Ayiuk maybe coming back rusty, in my flex would you consider starting:

• RB Brian Robinson Jr vs. the Bucs
  • WR Khalil Shakir vs. Cardinals

Maybe BRJ but not Shakir.  I like Shakir a lot this year as a breakout but I dont trust it enough prior to it happening to start him over Ayiuk.  Robinson Jr should be the primary back there but again I think Ayiuk still seems like a higher upside play.  But at least would be a reasonable decision.  It would be a bigger deal if he had a new system or QB he was working with.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Thanks for the insight. I wasn’t even going to include Nabers originally. I was really debating starting Montgomery over Godwin or McClaurin.  Barkley, Wilson and Nabers were kind of locked in. Now I’ll have to rethink what I was thinking!!! 

I would start Nabers and either Montgomery or McLaurin. Probably McLaurin

• Like 1

Half ppr needs to choose between: 
Jaylen Waddle / Kenneth Walker / James Cook for the flex position. 
Leaning Walker as he is playing the Broncos (bad run D plus should have positive game script) and because Waddle hasn't practiced much this off-season. Cook could/should have a good game too. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

With concerns about Ayiuk maybe coming back rusty, in my flex would you consider starting:

• RB Brian Robinson Jr vs. the Bucs
  • WR Khalil Shakir vs. Cardinals

I'd still start Aiyuk personally 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Half ppr needs to choose between: 
Jaylen Waddle / Kenneth Walker / James Cook for the flex position. 
Leaning Walker as he is playing the Broncos (bad run D plus should have positive game script) and because Waddle hasn't practiced much this off-season. Cook could/should have a good game too. 

I think I would lean Cook here. I expect a back and forth, offensive game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

ppr / 5pt passing TD

QB: 

Purdy vs NYJ

Minshew vs LAC

FLEX:

Khalil Shakir vs Arizona

Jerry Jeudy vs Dallas

Tyjae Spears vs Bears

Minshew

I like Shakir at flex, but all of them have questions. I think Spears is the safest for some points, but I've been a little bullish on shakir with that offense

So I only have Mark Andrews at my TE position and after that first game I think I better add Likely as he looks like he could be the #1 this year for the Ravens? He is currently a FA in our league and we have the normal $200 budget to bid on FAs for the year....my question is do I blow my budget (Like $100+ bid) to secure him up?

Other notable names left are Dalton Shultz, Juwan Johnson, Cade Otten, etc

.5 PPR 

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Russell Wilson out, so I picked up Fields in my superflex league.Would you start Fields over either Tua or TLaw? 

I'd stick with tua and Lawrence unless you already know you need a blow up game. Fields is obviously more likely to put up a 35 point fantasy game than those two, but I have no idea what that offense looks like or what he looks like in it. 

• Like 1