Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

My RBs
Derrick Henry
Tony Pollard
Jaylen Warren 
Keaton Mitchell

Should I go with the young pups (Warren and Mitchell)? Henry and Pollard have been terrible. I took Warren out last second for Noah Brown, which worked out, but Pollard and Henry were god awful. The Ravens RB only had 4 touches and did work. Im not sure why they stopped feeding him but he's clearly electric. 

On 11/12/2023 at 7:44 PM, GHARMON9 said:

My RBs
Derrick Henry
Tony Pollard
Jaylen Warren 
Keaton Mitchell

Should I go with the young pups (Warren and Mitchell)? Henry and Pollard have been terrible. I took Warren out last second for Noah Brown, which worked out, but Pollard and Henry were god awful. The Ravens RB only had 4 touches and did work. Im not sure why they stopped feeding him but he's clearly electric. 

Pollard and Warren for me. I have Mitchell as well and cant bring myself to start a guy who has to score a 30+ yard TD on one of his 5 touches per game in order to be relevant. He is nothing more than a bye week fill-in guy to me right now unless the Ravens for 2 consecutive weeks show me they are going to give him 10+ touches per game.

I think Warren is slowly starting to take over the Pitt runningback room after finally realizing Najee Harris is garbage and his role is only going to expand. 

• Like 1

I have all of these guys in a 12 team league and have no idea which 3 to start coming down the stretch. Any help?

• Garrett Wilson- Most talented but lowest ceiling because Zach Wilson sucks
  • Jaylen Waddle- Boom/Bust this year with also being banged up a lot
  • Tank Dell- Seems pretty great but how much can you trust him to continue
  • Puka Nacua- Has seemed to decline since Kupps return and Staffords injury
  • Courtland Sutton- Clearly WR1 in that offense but is incredibly TD dependent 
Edited by AkronsWitness

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have all of these guys in a 12 team league and have no idea which 3 to start coming down the stretch. Any help?

Garrett Wilson also has the highest floor. He's been pretty solid for me the past three weeks and is trending up if you watch the Jets game  Zach Wilson hasn't been that bad lately.

Puka Nacua Volume is a must start IMO.

Now the last spot is what you need for the week.

Sutton for floor. Consistent 12-16 a week. 

Dell is the happy medium between the two.

But does his role diminish with Noah Brown breaking  out and Nico Collins not out?

Waddle can go for 30+ but he has been hurt alot this year.

My three would Be Dell , Wilson and Nacua.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

Garrett Wilson also has the highest floor. He's been pretty solid for me the past three weeks and is trending up if you watch the Jets game  Zach Wilson hasn't been that bad lately.

I have Tank and Garrett and I’m starting Tank with no hesitation. That offense is humming right now and Tank and CJ have a great rapport. That being said, I still agree with your final 3.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I would go with Dell / Wilson / Waddle 

Need to start 3 RBs, half-ppr 
Saquon Barkley
Rashaad White
De'von Achane
Keaton Mitchell 

Harbaugh just said the Ravens needs to lean on Keaton more, and why wouldn't you with what he showed so far? 
Can't sit Achane vs the Raiders (or anytime really) but I'm leaning toward playing Mitchell this week. Am I really about to bench Barkley for Mitchell? Am I crazy? 

Edited by MagicMT
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GHARMON9 said:

I'm thinking of going with Keaton over Pollard and Henry lol

You don't want to miss the eventual blow-up game for Pollard but he's been such a bust so far, hard to trust. 
Keaton is so explosive you know if they give him the ball 15 times he's doing something good. 
I'd go for broke with MItchell 

3 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Need to pick my flex for this week

DJ Moore, Garrett Wilson, Keaton Mitchell

Am I crazy for considering Keaton?

Not at all he has crazy upside. Wilson feels like the safer floor but lower ceiling and DJ Moore... I'll have to see a good game from him before starting him IMO 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Need to start 3 RBs, half-ppr 
Saquon Barkley
Rashaad White
De'von Achane
Keaton Mitchell 

Harbaugh just said the Ravens needs to lean on Keaton more, and why wouldn't you with what he showed so far? 
Can't sit Achane vs the Raiders (or anytime really) but I'm leaning toward playing Mitchell this week. Am I really about to bench Barkley for Mitchell? Am I crazy? 

Barkley is completely swarmed with NO QB to help at all.  Barkley is the floor play imo .

You should get minimum 8-10 just off volume.

The other two are you're booms. Im scared to play Keaton over Pollard and Henry but I need the added upside.

RB2: Gibson vs. NYG or Warren @ CLE

FLEX2: Engram vs. TEN, Diontae @ CLE or Warren (w/ Gibson starting above)

Seems like an easy call to start both Steelers, except that I have Browns defense. So I’m currently playing Gibson and Engram, but Gibson has a toe malady and playing two TEs is gross (Schultz is TE1). What do

On 11/14/2023 at 10:29 PM, Art_Vandalay said:

I have Tank and Garrett and I’m starting Tank with no hesitation. That offense is humming right now and Tank and CJ have a great rapport. That being said, I still agree with your final 3.

Just to follow up with this...with Achane coming back I now have Saquon/Swift/Achane with only 2 spots because of starting Wilson/Nacua/Dell.

You bench Saquon for Achane right and roll with Achane/Swift?

It feels really weird voluntarily benching Saquon/Waddle in favor of 2 guys named Puka Nacua and Devon Achane 🤣