Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

7 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Thankfully I started Foreman! 

Massive week! I had him starting in nearly 40% of my leagues- the way I roster construct most of thr time, I'm forced into starting a Foreman or Gus edwards (both in 1 league!) a lot of weeks. Guys like Rachaad White or Brian Robinson are gone the monute someone is willing to give me a 2nd. sometimes it fires and sometimes not, but tbh look at Mostert, Bijan, etc.... I'd much rather invest in top end WR, TE, QB talent and punt RB.

16 minutes ago, adamq said:

Massive week! I had him starting in nearly 40% of my leagues- the way I roster construct most of thr time, I'm forced into starting a Foreman or Gus edwards (both in 1 league!) a lot of weeks. Guys like Rachaad White or Brian Robinson are gone the monute someone is willing to give me a 2nd. sometimes it fires and sometimes not, but tbh look at Mostert, Bijan, etc.... I'd much rather invest in top end WR, TE, QB talent and punt RB.

Feels like this is the way to go. 
Same for me, I usually invest massively in WR, TE and QB and try to find RBs on the waiver wire (Achane, Kyren Williams, Foreman, Gus the bus, etc.) as they are more plentiful than the other positions once the season start. But like you said, sometimes it fires back and you have weak RBs pretty much all year, which makes it pretty hard to win your league. Let's hope the Foreman train continues rolling next week ! 

• Like 1

Help me with the following decisions...

Full PPR, 5 point passing TD

Choose 1:

Dak Prescott vs Rams

Sam Howell vs Eagles

Choose 2:

Jaylen Warren vs Jaguars

Roschon Johnson vs Chargers

Cam Akers vs Packers

Royce Freeman vs Cowboys

Emari Demercado vs Ravens

Choose 2

Jameson Williams vs Raiders

Brandin Cooks vs Rams

Jahan Dotson vs Eagles

Kendrick Bourne vs Dolphins

On 10/26/2023 at 3:54 PM, Haha21 said:

Amari Cooper or Josh Downs this week for my WR2?

Man I think I would start Downs. Feels crazy but Cooper has PJ Walker and those Seattle CBs to face... I think the Saints will allow a lot more targets to Downs in the slot than they will to Pittman

37 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Who to start? PPR 

Pick 2 WR and 1 TE 

DK vs Browns 

Kirk at Steelers 

Collins at Panthers 

Goedert at Commanders 

Ferguson vs Rams 

Kirk and Collins

Goedert