Week 1 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Chicago Bears

J-ALL-DAY

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not that surprised...Was more surprised he did not make the initial 53 but maybe they knew he would clear waivers. He actually has history of doing something at the position opposed to the rest of the safeties on the roster. 

Has been a pretty bad tackler throughout his career if I remember right though. I feel like in this type of weather I'd rather have guys who are more sure handed when it comes to bringing someone down as opposed to the better coverage guy. The weather should help the safeties in coverage over the top at the very least. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Has been a pretty bad tackler throughout his career if I remember right though. I feel like in this type of weather I'd rather have guys who are more sure handed when it comes to bringing someone down as opposed to the better coverage guy. The weather should help the safeties in coverage over the top at the very least. 

Not like Moore has a great history of tackling lol...Odum IIRC had a pretty high missed tackle percentage last season as well. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not like Moore has a great history of tackling lol...Odum IIRC had a pretty high missed tackle percentage last season as well. 

I don't think Odum missed a tackle in the box last year. It was something that was brought up when we signed him. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't think Odum missed a tackle in the box last year. It was something that was brought up when we signed him. 

Didn't know that. I mean he can get some times if we are missing tackles on the back end.

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I agree, Kittle... like wtf? lol

?