Week 1 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Chicago Bears

J-ALL-DAY

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Neither QB has shown to be good and I dare say I'm pretty confident Chicago has an inferior talent across the board otherwise. Fields is probably better than Baker Mayfield but that browns / bears game was only rough for one of them (well, Chicago did get to Baker a lot, but I think you know what I mean lol)

This basically just strips everything away

That was QB malpractice on the part of the HC.  I can pretty much guarantee you, there won't be any gameplans like that by Luke Getsy.  This offense is much different than last year and oh JF1 nearly beat you guys single handedly last year...just sayin

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

That was QB malpractice on the part of the HC.  I can pretty much guarantee you, there won't be any gameplans like that by Luke Getsy.  This offense is much different than last year and oh JF1 nearly beat you guys single handedly last year...just sayin

Maybe he would have won if the team around him had been better. Don't think the team around him this year is

Field has standing water all over. They’re using the squeegee but it fills right back up. I went to the Washington game a few years ago and it doesn’t look as bad as that, but not far from it. I’m not a turf expert but it doesn’t look like it’s getting torn up immediately. 

Lance actually looks good throwing in warmups, pretty accurate, but plenty of drops. It’s gonna be ugly 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

With weather this bad the team in general is going to be hard to evaluate. See 2019 Washington game. We were a great team that year but had to scrape out a 9-0 win against them 

i just want a W any way we can get it and no injuries. 

Yeah, it was ugly. 3-0 going into the fourth. And Washington moved the ball well, tbh. We made a stop on 4th and short when Washington was driving and they lost another drive in 49er territory when Peterson fumbled