Week 1 GDT: Giants @ Titans

ttitansfan4life

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Man, Phillips could have made more of an effort there, especially after the drop. Jesus man.

The drop yes, but the effort on the 2nd play c’Mon dude he threw it into triple coverage even the commentator said he rushed & had guys open has to go through his progression. Keep it a buck N stop being bias

Just now, TitanRedd said:

The drop yes, but the effort on the 2nd play c’Mon dude he threw it into triple coverage even the commentator said he rushed & had guys open has to go through his progression. Keep it a buck N stop being bias

Im not denying that. I just watched a Chargers WR make basically the same catch for a TD, so you know.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah, Tannehill's had some off-target throws.

Your throw can make the WR drop it.

Tanny IMO has not had that many bad throws/reads   the one deep ball to Burks in the end zone and that last third down ball into coverage..  I would have liked Tanny to hit the crossing runner but he did have a defender in his face on that...  But I also have been concerned about a lot of play calling especially after that 1st drive.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Hopefully this isn't the offense they try to run if they want Malik Willis to succeed in the NFL. Something more like the Eagles/Ravens is what he would need.

This is 1970s dumb ****.

Well I guess you can have this take. MY take is that first TD drive was Tanny making good throws and plays ...  after that yes there have been some head scratchers of calls but we've also scored points.   UP 13-0 at half is a WIN in this game.

It wasn't a bad half at all. Just some stuff left out there with poor execution by the offense and 22 personnel in weird situations.

I like using 2 TEs and flexing one out to get mismatches, but who is Geoff Swaim/Tory Carter a mismatch for?

Edited by TitanSS