Week 1: Packers (0-0) at VIKINGS (0-0)

swede700

Really, it was mostly just us, the fans that didn't respect him.  

But, I think he has earned greater respect from his teammates the further he's gotten into his career.  While I'm sure they always respected him, they now have even more for him.  And that can be a significant difference.  It also helps when they don't have to defend him in the media constantly...

• Like 1

The offensive scheme, the play calling, and the in-game adjustments by KOC was such a joy to see.  I think the defense played well, and barring significant injury, will likely get better.  But what a difference KAM and KOC have made in creating a completely different atmosphere around the players.  You could tell they were excited and having fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

The offensive scheme, the play calling, and the in-game adjustments by KOC was such a joy to see.  I think the defense played well, and barring significant injury, will likely get better.  But what a difference KAM and KOC have made in creating a completely different atmosphere around the players.  You could tell they were excited and having fun.

Of course, the cynic in me wonders if they will be too loose as the season goes along and let a game or 2 get away from them because of it.  😜

The secondary is still a bit of a concern but who knows maybe Dantzler can break out into a top corner in the league, or PP can have a 2nd coming. Going up against an elite offense worries me a bit still but well see. Although next week should be a good test for us going up against the Eagles and their offense. AJ Brown will be a good test, along with Devonta Smith, Dallas Goedert, their OL and going up a against a mobile QB. Hurts as a passer doesnt scare me all that much but maybe hes developed some.