Week 1: Packers (0-0) at VIKINGS (0-0)

swede700

Game 1

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&hevs NFL_Packers-1.gif?width=590&height=370&f

When:  4:25 PM EST September 11th

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); 

Announcers:  Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen (TV);  Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2022/01-FOX-L.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: DE Jonathan Bullard (Biceps), S Lewis Cine (knee), Doubtful: None, Out: None

Packers - Questionable: OT David Bakhtiari (knee), G Elgton Jenkins (pec/knee), Doubtful: WR Allen Lazard (ankle), Out: None 

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700
Injury Report
  • Like 2

Sorry for the delay, I had been out of the country for the last 10 days, on planes, trains, automobiles, buses, and a boat in the Land to the North, including 3 days in God's country (as a Winnipeg boat tour guide told me) in Banff.  Now back and ready for the season to kick off.

• Like 4

Since we traded with them so they could get Watson, he'll go off for 150 and 2TDs, right?

JK I don't know if he's even playing.

Green Bay's offense usually doesn't start super hot, and I think that gives us an advantage, even though none of our starters played a snap in the preseason.

Either way, super excited for this one! Skol!

I don't have high hopes for this game with everyone learning a new system but weird things can happen in the first week. 

The offensive line will have to keep cousins somewhat clean and the defense will have to make some game changing plays.  I expect them to give up a lot of years early on

• Like 1

11 hours ago, swede700 said:

Sorry for the delay, I had been out of the country for the last 10 days, on planes, trains, automobiles, buses, and a boat in the Land to the North, including 3 days in God's country (as a Winnipeg boat tour guide told me) in Banff.  Now back and ready for the season to kick off.

If you'd like to see an example of what I saw, here's a panorama shot that I took of Bow Lake up there and also the view from my hotel balcony. 

Bow_Lake.jpg

PXL_20220903_125408643.MP-PANO.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Will there be just 2 d-lineman in nickel?

Any chance they'll activate a practice squad receiver or are they going to have enough confidence in Reagor or Nailor to give them some playing time? 

No, there will still be 3 DL in nickel.  One of the ILBs (likely Hicks) will be removed for the extra DB.

Reagor, as the 4th WR will likely see time.  Nailor is more iffy. 

Edited by swede700