Week 1: Packers (0-0) at VIKINGS (0-0)

swede700

22 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

That GB team is not the same with out 17 and is was stressed on the few broken plays GB managed to get. The lizard king will help some, but this isn't your dads GB team.

Rush defense was bad. Jury is still out on the secondary.

KOCs scheme really got 18 open. 8 was pretty fixated on him on 3rd downs. Needs to get 19 more involved. Stock checking down to no name TEs.

RZ efficiency was really bad.

Solid win vs a division rival. This wasn't the test I thought it would be.

That’s not giving GB’s secondary much credit for taking away the other options. It seemed very much like they were going to let Jefferson get his and no one else was going to beat them.

I think Osborn, AT, and Irv get going more once the PA pass game starts clicking.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Ingram and Bradbury were pretty rough. It also looked like there were some communication issues between P2 and the slot corners a couple of times.

Overall great game. Easy to see why they are so confident in Joseph - he looked locked in.

That usually happens early in the season. Kind of a big downside of not playing in the pre-season.

At least P2 was wise enough to call a T.O. before that 4th & 1 when it seemed to be confusion.

• Like 1

Mattison showed us why it was good Kwesi didn't take many fans advice to trade him for a 5th Round draft choice, rather than letting him play out his contact.  He gets yards when they aren't there, and things are so clogged up even Cook couldn't get them.  They can get an extra 5th Rounder.  They really need Mattison this year just to ease Cook's load, and If we have the really bad luck that Cook is out for awhile, HE and Chandler will be a good change-up team, to take up the slack, to keep a good running game threat, so opposing defences can't load up against the pass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain Relax said:

Has Kirk rolled out at all?

I can only remember one play, in which he rolled left.  He averaged a lot more than one per game under Zimmer, over the last 3 years.  I'd bet he averaged between, at least, 3 and 4 per game.