Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Pretty much worth noting any experienced LT that hits the market.

idk if he can still play, but if he can he'd be a really good option, especially if we're not necessarily wanting to take a LT at 11.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

idk if he can still play, but if he can he'd be a really good option, especially if we're not necessarily wanting to take a LT at 11.

He was bad last year, but has ranged from average to good throughout the rest of his career and apparently had some lingering injury. I wouldn’t mind it. Relatively safe and probably not unbelievably expensive.

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Lamar thing is going to be fascinating. Because at least one team is going to put forth a massive, ridiculous offer sheet for him and it’s going to leave Baltimore in a real interesting spot.

I was really hoping the falcons got him just because I live in Atlanta and wanted a Jersey 😩

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Lamar thing is going to be fascinating. Because at least one team is going to put forth a massive, ridiculous offer sheet for him and it’s going to leave Baltimore in a real interesting spot.

Yeah. 
I wonder how that will be received. Letting a MVP QB leave.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 
I wonder how that will be received. Letting a MVP QB leave.

I would assume poorly. I can’t pretend like committing $50 million per to a mobile QB with two straight years of injury issues isnt terrifying. But failing to resign a 26-year-old MVP QB has to be nearly impossible for a fanbase to accept. 

24 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I was really hoping the falcons got him just because I live in Atlanta and wanted a Jersey 😩

That’s a mistake on their part imo. Lamar in Arthur Smith system with Pitts’s and London would be lethal. Especially with the NFC, outside of a few teams, being wide open.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

That’s a mistake on their part imo. Lamar in Arthur Smith system with Pitts’s and London would be lethal. Especially with the NFC, outside of a few teams, being wide open.

No it’s not Art knows lamar doesn’t fit his system lamar doesn’t throw from the pocket consistently it honestly wouldn’t shock me if the falcons trade up for a QB & say F Rider or trade for a veteran to push him like a Tannehill 😮💨 or sign someone like Jimmy G or jacoby Brissett

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I mean they just drafted Des and they like him so it makes sense not to. Draft picks. Huge contract. idk

I'd be lying to say I wouldn't LOVE Lamar here lol. Loved him coming out thought in a few years he would be Vick level but I never thought he'd already be a MVP. Yeah the RB jokes are funny but yo. Jackson and Henry in the backfield running RPOs would legit be silly to try and stop! Not gonna happen but still fun to think about lol

And I think the Chiefs are tripping and we should go all out to get a real LT

6 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I mean they just drafted Des and they like him so it makes sense not to. Draft picks. Huge contract. idk

Just keep Ridder as a cheap valuable backup QB then. I get the price is a lot but that’s the same franchise that was all in on Deshaun Watson even with his off field stuff.

I’m just saying if I was a Falcons fan, I’d be somewhat livid that we pursued Watson last year and won’t even entertain getting Lamar this year.

10 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I'd be lying to say I wouldn't LOVE Lamar here lol. Loved him coming out thought in a few years he would be Vick level but I never thought he'd already be a MVP. Yeah the RB jokes are funny but yo. Jackson and Henry in the backfield running RPOs would legit be silly to try and stop! Not gonna happen but still fun to think about lol

And I think the Chiefs are tripping and we should go all out to get a real LT

The chiefs aren’t tripping he’s a slightly above average pass blocker, hints why the ravens traded him to the chiefs hints why the chiefs only want him back at their #. The reason Brown hasn’t been exposed is because he played for a Run 1st & 2nd team 😩🤣, where he didn’t have to pass block as much, on average he probably pass block 22-25 times a game. Now fast forward with the chiefs, mahomes bails him out a lot because he has a quick release & don’t hold on to the ball long.

Remember all those LT’s NE continue to let walk in FA & they never done sh!t on any other team, that’s Orlando brown a QB can make him look good