Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

35 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Just need Rodgers to retire or return to GB and then the desperation will set in for the Jets.

i feel like Jimmy G to Houston/Raiders is the bigger hope

maybe even to LV. If (somehow) Richardson/Young go 1-2...we make the move to 3 for stroud

• Like 1

I’m guessing we’ll have waves of smaller signings. There are simply too many holes and open roster spots for us to not be pretty active in FA, but also the sheer amount of holes and open roster spots probably means each individual signing will be relatively cheap.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m guessing we’ll have waves of smaller signings. There are simply too many holes and open roster spots for us to not be pretty active in FA, but also the sheer amount of holes and open roster spots probably means each individual signing will be relatively cheap.

It is my belief we will not make a big signing. Maybe over pay a little for a guy on the line but outside of that, I think we will try to get the best deals possible. 
So that will mean waiting a week or so. 

Parris Campbell is WR I'd bring in on a 3 year $5-6 million per. 

we'd be silly not to spend on mcglinchey or mcgary imo. for as desperate as we are on the OL, bringing in a vet who can lock down one side for several years is absolutely necessary. you can figure out where NPF goes later. the rest will be small contracts and role players definitely, but that is a position worth splurging on.

• Like 1